ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at final checkout stage for Wool Greys in an 8.5 for $250.... had to stop myself after realizing I paid $128 from RRS for Wool Greys 
laugh.gif

if they were priced at $200, I MIGHT have had that BNTL mentality. But $250 is too much compared to what I paid from RRS lol. I could've gotten 2 pairs from RRS for the price of 1 pair from Oneness

Last edited:

Triple black futurecrafts are GOAT, need a couple pairs very badly.
Is future craft still made with BOOST materials ? Just chopped up and textured differently ?
Nah, it's a 3D printed plastic material. Not sure exactly what it is but it's much stiffer than boost, the springiness comes from the way it's structured.

Here's a vid of Hikmet reviewing the prototype

Hey hey now guys, watch it. Zero tolerance over here...

Consider yourselves blocked.
happy.gif
Lol who owns that place? A 17 yr old kid? The place seems like it's built on the fumes of hype. Dude got zero customer service.

that 'step right up be our guest' part is just baiting hate. They should get spam hated on.
mean.gif

Nah, it's a 3D printed plastic material. Not sure exactly what it is but it's much stiffer than boost, the springiness comes from the way it's structured.

I wonder if it's as comfortable as BOOST ? One thing though is that you don't have to worry about YELLOWING mid soles :D

I'll take the all white over the all black.

I wonder how 'hollow' the midsole is. A pebble can cause much destruction if caught up in all that.

Lol who owns that place? A 17 yr old kid? The place seems like it's built on the fumes of hype. Dude got zero customer service.

that 'step right up be our guest' part is just baiting hate. They should get spam hated on. :smh:

Ive heard a few people say the owner is a nt member who monitors the threads and is active.

I'll just wait until they sit on the site and they realize they priced too high and drop them back down to $200..... just like they did with the City Socks 

its oneness something or another
nope, nothing popped up for me. No worries.

Act like me ranting and tagging him is gonna change his crooked ways. But baiting him to respond and expose how slimy he is would've been golden.

The dude acts like his shop is in NY like he a direct competitor to Flight Club.

I hope you are reading this guy, it takes a certain kind of owner to earn 1.6 stars. Bravo.

saw the pictures floating around of the all white ultraboost...they are beautiful.

all whites will be a part of my permanent rotation 

my goat sneaker 

Last edited:

nope, nothing popped up for me. No worries.

Act like me ranting and tagging him is gonna change his crooked ways. But baiting him to respond and expose how slimy he is would've been golden.

The dude acts like his shop is in NY like he a direct competitor to Flight Club.

I hope you are reading this guy, it takes a certain kind of owner to earn 1.6 stars. Bravo.
Glad restock.io added stock #s. Good luck pushing 24 pairs of 6.5 Grey wools for 240 a piece.

Back
Top Bottom