ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone help me out?
What is more comfortable.. Y3 primeknit Pureboost ZG vs UB (caged or Uncaged)?
I want to know if the Y-3 primeknit is really that much softer and wide feet friendly and also the difference between boost feel.
I'm on the fence in pulling the trigger on a pair. So need opinions.
Thanks in advance.

Can someone help me out?
I want to know if the Y-3 primeknit is really that much softer and wide feet friendly and also the difference between boost feel.
Thanks in advance.
UB caged or uncaged reigns supreme over all. But Y-3 is a close 2nd. Y-3 has a wider toe box and a bit larger. Y-3 Boost feels slightly more firm and lifestyle shoe than the UB.

If you are going for Y-3s, you are going for aesthetics rather than comfort if you are gonna compare the 2. Nonetheless, it's a great addition to a Boost collection.

nope, nothing popped up for me. No worries.

Act like me ranting and tagging him is gonna change his crooked ways. But baiting him to respond and expose how slimy he is would've been golden.

The dude acts like his shop is in NY like he a direct competitor to Flight Club.

I hope you are reading this guy, it takes a certain kind of owner to earn 1.6 stars. Bravo.

View media item 2131144

Haha I used to live less than a mile from there. Poor college kid so no money for kicks. I remember buying k-swiss at the mall in Lexington... Oof.

Can someone help me out?
Thanks in advance.
Well the Y-3 is by far more wide feet friendly but the PK on Uncaged Ultra Boosts is the softer of the 2. The Uncaged will feel a little more cushioned because there isn't such a big outsole between the boost like the Y-3. Me personally I would prefer the Uncaged just because of the feel and price

Last edited:
Can someone help me out?
Thanks in advance.
UB is more comfortable caged or uncaged vs y3

UB caged /uncaged has thicker boost cushion and is softer 

Y3 is more wide foot friendly and i went .5 down from my reg UB 

Y3 primeknit is not as gripping as UB but it's still a very comfortable shoe. 

you can't go wrong with either as they are all extremely comfortable but UB are def more comfortable

Last edited:
saw the pictures floating around of the all white ultraboost...they are beautiful.
all whites will be a part of my permanent rotation 

my goat sneaker 

View media item 2131153
View media item 2131154

Adidas removed the gradient pattern but now they made the 2017 look like wrinkled skin. I think it was
sneakernews that said these are a thicker primeknit for the colder season. But can't believe anything until they are in hand.
Still OG version still looks the best.

Haha I used to live less than a mile from there. Poor college kid so no money for kicks. I remember buying k-swiss at the mall in Lexington... Oof.
Well if you did have money during college, it woulda been a shame to spend it there.

The way millennials are so reminiscent of their childhood, I wouldn't put it out of reality that K-swiss would come back lol.

Adidas removed the gradient pattern but now they made the 2017 look like wrinkled skin. I think it was
sneakernews that said these are a thicker primeknit for the colder season. But can't believe anything until they are in hand.
Still OG version still looks the best.
More and more the 2017 knit is starting to look like a corduroy pattern:

Anyone in here looking for the OGs in a size 10? Just checked FTL.com and there's currently a woman's size 11 (Mens 10) that says only available in store but if you were to go into a FTL store and have them stock locate it for you they'd be able to order and they'd defiantly be below retail when you pay. Arrival usually takes only 2-3 days too with free ship for store pickup for VIP members. All you have to do is give them the product number which for these is 27172

Thank you to those that replied to my question. Reps were given.
Convinced now to get them and you're right... It is nice to have that in the collection.
I have the caged UB but sometimes the cage rubs my lateral side depending on the thickness of the sock. So I was excited for the UC but that back stitch can't be ignored unless I wear higher socks.
So looks like for a wide footer I would have to try those Y-3s.
Thanks again.

nope, nothing popped up for me. No worries.

Act like me ranting and tagging him is gonna change his crooked ways. But baiting him to respond and expose how slimy he is would've been golden.

The dude acts like his shop is in NY like he a direct competitor to Flight Club.

I hope you are reading this guy, it takes a certain kind of owner to earn 1.6 stars. Bravo.
The oneness owner has a few profiles on NT, @DUNKAHOLLIK dudes a joke. But whatever he's making money

http://niketalk.com/u/41928/dunkahollik

Anyone in here looking for the OGs in a size 10? Just checked FTL.com and there's currently a woman's size 11 (Mens 10) that says only available in store but if you were to go into a FTL store and have them stock locate it for you they'd be able to order and they'd defiantly be below retail when you pay. Arrival usually takes only 2-3 days too with free ship for store pickup for VIP members. All you have to do is give them the product number which for these is 27172
You'll be lucky if you find an employee to stock locate for you. I also tried calling customer service and they refused to do it as well.

More and more the 2017 knit is starting to look like a corduroy pattern:
Now that you said that, all I see is corduroy when I look at the 2017 knit
laugh.gif

You'll be lucky if you find an employee to stock locate for you. I also tried calling customer service and they refused to do it as well.
I know they aren't allowed to do it over the phone but yeah I guess it depends who's working that day lol. Everyone at my local joints is always more than willing because they're making the money. Seems weird that anyone wouldn't wanna do it especially for that commission job 
laugh.gif

I know they aren't allowed to do it over the phone but yeah I guess it depends who's working that day lol. Everyone at my local joints is always more than willing because they're making the money. Seems weird that anyone wouldn't wanna do it especially for that commission job 
laugh.gif
I'll give it a shot. Dudes get pissed when they actually have to work out here in NY. They always look super annoyed when you ask them to do a stock locator.  
laugh.gif

@jpac1738 update the first page .

Gradient "All I see is a giant dong"

2017 knit "All I see is corduroy"
gross.

I kinda had a feeling Adidas would do this to the UB. Their design team is horrid which is why they are throwing money at these rappers/pop stars to have creative control.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom