ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'll give it a shot. Dudes get pissed when they actually have to work out here in NY. They always look super annoyed when you ask them to do a stock locator.  
laugh.gif

Same **** in so cal
roll.gif
"We're not in the business of stock locating."

I'll give it a shot. Dudes get pissed when they actually have to work out here in NY. They always look super annoyed when you ask them to do a stock locator.  
laugh.gif
Good luck. There's only a few FTLs in the Bay that got great Managers then the majority are just slimy shoe heads that abuse their employee benefits.

Have them look nationally instead of locally. When I had managers check during the cream hype, there are 2 different searches. I believe 1 is district-wide and the other is nation-wide.

I never mess with RRS. Never had an order go through. Order 3 times and all got cancellation emails smh..

Yeah, I stopped my in-store searches the moment one employee told me to check eBay instead. Not worth the hassle, gas, or time.

RRS is hilarious. They cancelled an order of mine a couple of weeks ago because you know, they RRS'D. I signed up for VIP for that order and they have the nerve to try and charge me for that VIP membership, on an order they couldnt fulfill. I let Amex handle them.

BNTL. Thanks for all the help guys lol. Now I'm just waiting on my cancelation 
laugh.gif
Glad you were finally able to cop the MC man. They are worth the wait. RRS actually shipped my 2 pairs of MC within a few days after I ordered with them last week. Hopefully its the same for you!

I'm batting around Mendoza line with RRS orders going through.
There is a pretty big RRS in my area-ish. I wonder if they got these joints in-store.

If so, I wonder if they got these hypebeast resellers going up in there with ripped skinny jeans talking to these marathon runners and employess asking 'how can I help you today?' with the thought in the back of their heads like yea...these guys don't run.

Back
Top Bottom