ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little skeptical because of the price/location, but might be worth it to do some research on these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-2016...323911?hash=item1a19392047:g:hkAAAOSwyLlXpk60
I viewed some items from that seller but it looks like he is selling reps. He's got some ultra boosts with never before seen colors and "dank" customs in his store 
laugh.gif

They are real but they do look brown in some spots. Looks like maybe the seller washed them so they could have been stained are really dirty. The logo on the heel cup is to scratched up for the rest of the shoe to be that clean.
Thanks to you and the other answerers.
That's a good explanation -
now i am relieved! :smile:
I love how they look and doesn't bother me that they are heavy used because it was a real steal.
Just wanted to be sure they are not fakes.

Think I'm gonna grab the CB 1.0s as beaters for my upcoming Japan trip. Thanks for the 10% notice @QaveJeepney
, I've been considering grabbing them from WS for a minute but haven't felt like calling for a better deal, lol.

Yeah I was hoping people didn't notice the CB1 for retail... Pay after delivery ftw. Copped a 10.5

For those of you that's been wearing uncaged UB for a while:

How's the ankle sock cuff treating you? Noticeable rubbing or discomfort? My wife loves her pair but she thinks I wouldn't like it. My size is just sitting in stores and online

How's the ankle sock cuff treating you? Noticeable rubbing or discomfort? My wife loves her pair but she thinks I wouldn't like it. My size is just sitting in stores and online
Fine on my end. As long you wear the correct socks or get lucky and get a seam that isn't as harsh, you'll be fine.

Since they sitting, I'd wait until you can get them under retail. That is depending on the color you are interested in though.

For those who experience Achilles pain/rubbing when wearing the UB Uncaged from the ankle seem, try out these ultra lightweight Thorlo Experia socks:

https://www.thorlo.com/socks/xccu/066

https://www.thorlo.com/socks/xcmu/066

They come in no show and ankle length and both completely cover the Achilles with padding so no irritation can occur. I wear these with my UC and they work great.
The ankle seem irritated me a bit but these socks that cover that area with padding did the trick to fix it completely.

Fine on my end. As long you wear the correct socks or get lucky and get a seam that isn't as harsh, you'll be fine.

Since they sitting, I'd wait until you can get them under retail. That is depending on the color you are interested in though.
Thanks man, I'll prob hop on them soon. Looking to get the navy and dark grey cw and got some hookup discounts ready to go
smokin.gif

Thanks man, I'll prob hop on them soon. Looking to get the navy and dark grey cw and got some hookup discounts ready to go
smokin.gif
Nice! I actually really like my uncaged. Probably more comfortable than caged UBs if I were to wear them for the whole day.

sizes werent that great. if i saw correctly they had something like 24 pairs of size 7??

they had nearly a FSR earlier when it first went live, this is the 2nd time it went live today. 

they probably only pay a few measly dollars since they probably have a shipping account with the couriers and they get discounts. 

Back
Top Bottom