ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How often does winnsports put up the 1.0s? I gotta put off purchasing for a month or so

they have been up for a while now. I've copped two from them the past couple of months, and i probably going to cop two more if I can get this 10% discount!

Some days they are $199.95, and others $179.95. I don't understand it.

No, off $200

So you basically get it for retail

I see what you are saying. Yeah, I mentioned that in my previous post. The price fluctuates for some reason. In 2 days, it will probably be back up to $199.95. Its weird. As if UB's are traded like commodities.

I'm in a target right now and there are these crappy Champion sneakers that have the 1.0 shape in the knitting

Crazy

For people that have been through it with RRS.

Did they charge you, cancel your order and then have to refund you or did they just never charge you period and cancel it?

Curious because Paypal authorized the charge for my order but I don't know if that means anything

if you pay by paypal on RRS for a preorder, they'll have a pre-authorization hold of your funds even if they cancel. I've had 2 pending charges from them for 2x MC 2.0 on separate transactions and both orders were cancelled within the same day of placing the order. My money was held for a good 3 weeks before I got the money back into my paypal account for other uses. 

There is no doubt that once dude gets older and looks back at that pic he is going to say "WTF was I thinking?" 

What is crazy is that Mr. Wendal fit probably cost him close to 2g's :rofl:
Dude is a local joke
He used to be a butt rocker looking like he stepped out of a motley crew video

Looks like oneness e-thuggery is cranked to the max. But the way to end that is to stop talking about it, and just don't buy from him...no matter what.

Hit him in his pockets. I never used him, and never will based on how he treats his customers.

Just got these in. Happy that I finally pulled the trigger on the Solars and shout to @jpac1738  who put me over the edge to buy these woman's Uncaged with his pics. So nice in person but all Uncaged are just so hard to put on lol

Just got these in. Happy that I finally pulled the trigger on the Solars and shout to @jpac1738  who put me over the edge to buy these woman's Uncaged with his pics. So nice in person but all Uncaged are just so hard to put on lol
Nice cop! But you shoulda sized up on the women's pair. If you a 8.5 in men's, you shoulda got a 9.5 in women's.

Nice cop! But you shoulda sized up on the women's pair. If you a 8.5 in men's, you shoulda got a 9.5 in women's.
Well I wear an 8 or 8.5 but prefer an 8. I'm a 7.5 in Uncaged joints because of how long they run so I just sized up for woman's. I tried them on and they're good but getting them on is a chore hahah

Decision time

Creams
Highsnob UBs
3Ms

Which would be your number one choice? I love all 3 but I only can cop one... Sadly.

Well I wear an 8 or 8.5 but prefer an 8. I'm a 7.5 in Uncaged joints because of how long they run so I just sized up for woman's. I tried them on and they're good but getting them on is a chore hahah
Ahh ok. I got a little thrown off because I went same as UB size in the uncaged. .5sz down was super tight for me but when I went UB size fit and length were fine. .25" larger at MOST but nothing to make me feel like I was sliding.

Since the other colors are sitting, I would suggest trying the 8's at a local FTL. See if it's worth sizing up.

Decision time

Creams
Highsnob UBs
3Ms

Which would be your number one choice? I love all 3 but I only can cop one... Sadly.
3M. Easy choice. More fit versatile than the other 2 plus they're not wool so they won't be as hot for the summer

Last edited:
Decision time

Creams
Highsnob UBs
3Ms

I don't have HSs but of the other two I end up wearing the 3Ms more frequently. In part agreeing with flood area (re: versatility), and also because at times I'm a sucker for reflective shoes.

Last edited:
I wonder how Adidas views the gradient UBs. I would say most of the people who post in this thread dislike them. I think some CWs were decent but the overall look of the gradient, especially those with a really defined pattern looks so odd. 1.0 is a much better design, much more organic.

The reason I ask is because it looks like they are going forward with the GITD gradient and I'm just wondering why a potentially hyped CW would come on a pattern so disliked (by us that is). Easy pass for me.

Wow now there's a FSR on those royals! looks like matchy matchy time with the wifey. 

weak GBP so less than $100shipped. 

SS FTW!
happy.gif

I hope you guys finally get the size you all want.

Wow now there's a FSR on those royals! looks like matchy matchy time with the wifey. 

weak GBP so less than $100shipped. 

SS FTW!
happy.gif

I hope you guys finally get the size you all want.
How do you get it for less than $100 shipped? Shows as $130 for me. 

Back
Top Bottom