ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looks like the Ace 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost will be releasing in a new Shock Blue / White colorway in late 2016:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/08/shock-blue-adidas-ace-16-purecontrol-ultra-boost.html

It says they are set to be very limited so if they are as limited as the Black Ace 16+ PureControl UB were, they will be pretty impossible to get a hold of
mean.gif
not feeling them at all 

Looks like the Ace 16+ PureControl Ultra Boost will be releasing in a new Shock Blue / White colorway in late 2016:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/08/shock-blue-adidas-ace-16-purecontrol-ultra-boost.html

It says they are set to be very limited so if they are as limited as the Black Ace 16+ PureControl UB were, they will be pretty impossible to get a hold of :smh:

IMO the ACE 16+ UB was one of the best 2016's releases ... So fire on feet! But i've hardly seen anyone else wearing them. Really wondering how high (or better low) the production numbers on these where. Has anyone an info/source?

Seems like they are going to keep releasing ACE 16+ UB colorways (I saw some picture of a white color floating around) but in super limited numbers. Kind of annoying since the only color I was personally interested in were the blacks that already dropped. I took a major L on that one.

Sportsshoes.com has a FSR in those grey mints and still cheaper if you change the currency to $. comes out to be about $170.93 including the standard shipping ($1.99). Plus you don't have to worry about the 3% international transaction fees.

Also they have FSR in the white2.0 in women's, for those looking for those petite feet sizes.

Man do UK sizes not carry 11.5 uk 12 us sizes? Every time these deals pop up I can never get a 12. Would love a pair of these

Guys...I stepped in gum in my creams and got some gum stuck on the boost part, thankfully not on the wool. What's the best way to clean it and take it off... Brush and soaps and water? Please help!

Back
Top Bottom