ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you go ahead and wear tech fleece in the summer you bad mofo.

Not I.

Lmao it's gonna be 90 tomorrow Idc tho I'm gonna wear a tech fleece sweat suit, I'm gonna be hotter than the Devils asscrack but my fit still gonna be cold

Last edited:
I just tried on my 11.5 and I could have made that OG pair work with thick socks. Kicking myself...

As an aside, I don't think any of the gradients will hit cream-esque resell prices if anyone is wondering about that

Like, it seems most all UB max go to $20 above retail, limited or not, so no worries all around

Cream resell prices make my soul hurt. Gonna pull the trigger before the year is up tho..

creams are one of the biggest seller trap shoes right now. they price them at well over 400, but if you're patient and resourceful, a pair at 350-380 is attainable

problem is, they get more scarce by the day.

there is this one dumb *** ebay seller that literally increases his price on his lone pair of creams and 3ms every time another pair sells. he started at about 360 about a month ago and he has them listed for 450 now. they are sitting collecting dust.

i wonder if OG UB outsole got worn out really fast comparing to the continental or just okay. can someone enlight me?

Shoutout to whoever posted the discount code and heads up about the shock blues on SS. Can't beat 105 for ultra boosts :pimp:

i wonder if OG UB outsole got worn out really fast comparing to the continental or just okay. can someone enlight me?
The nubs get worn down fast but once they are flat like the 2nd generation, they seem to slow down in wear. The conti soles wear out as well just less noticible.
It also doesn't help if they are your daily runners and not in a rotation with other shoes.

Last edited:
creams are one of the biggest seller trap shoes right now. they price them at well over 400, but if you're patient and resourceful, a pair at 350-380 is attainable

problem is, they get more scarce by the day.

there is this one dumb *** ebay seller that literally increases his price on his lone pair of creams and 3ms every time another pair sells. he started at about 360 about a month ago and he has them listed for 450 now. they are sitting collecting dust.

The scary thing is the pairs drying up. I either need to come up with trade bait on Sept. 3rd. Or bite the bullet.

I'm not in any FB sneaker groups so don't know if I'll cop at 350-380. But I know a consignment store with a maybe .5 too big size for 400. If I get my actual size they charging 600. Smh

Back
Top Bottom