ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guys... any link for triple white 2.0 US7 / UK6.5 , gotta buy that for my girl
smile.gif
smile.gif

prefer under retail price ha ha ha
https://www.sportsshoes.com/product/adi8530/adidas-ultra-boost-women's-running-shoes-~-aw16/

change currency to $ and with standard shipping comes out to about  $171

Takes about 5-7 business days.

anybody know where i can buy some black or grey 1.0's ?
Pretty much eBay, Goat and other resellers at this point. The black 1.0 was available at retail for a while but I think the stock has dried up. You might be able to find a size here and there though.

too much? yes. waaay too much? no

placing 3M/silver laces in the silver medals is way too much IMO
First pair of ultra boost, and i went completely against the general consensus minimalist grain.  I had some metallic silver leather strings laying around and added more flash to an already flashy shoe. This wont be my last pair for sure, now the wife wants the Stella McCartney gold joints.  I wish i could get them for the low.

Also i appreciate the links and all the heads up you guys share in the thread. I guess since ive heard about soles yellowing,  ill just switch back to the black strings and take the blacked out boost plunge when that time arrives. 

Last edited:
seems like 99% of legit checks are either so bad that they're obviously fake or so good that its a dumb question for even asking.

i have yet to see a legit check that was debatable.

I ordered 3 Silver Medals and none of them had any scratches like those pictures on the chrome heel cup. They all came in perfectly. So for those of you who haven't gotten your Silver Medals in yet, I wouldn't be too worried- not all of the Silver Medals are defective. But in all honesty, I wouldn't mind too much if one of my pairs came in with scratches. Those scratches would practically be invisible on feet and the scratches would be the last thing people are looking at when you are wearing the Silver Medals AKA Chrome Beasts AKA Twilight Kicks. Trust me
laugh.gif

^ i have seen tons of pairs with one or two of those scratches. but, never that many. if its any consolation, the scratches seem to be under the protective coat (if there is one) there are smooth to the touch. so, it may take a while for it to get worse if they do get worse at all.

First pair of ultra boost, and i went completely against the general consensus minimalist grain.  I had some metallic silver leather strings laying around and added more flash to an already flashy shoe. This wont be my last pair for sure, now the wife wants the Stella McCartney gold joints.  I wish i could get them for the low.

Also i appreciate the links and all the heads up you guys share in the thread. I guess since ive heard about soles yellowing,  ill just switch back to the black strings and take the blacked out boost plunge when that time arrives. 
For the Silver Medals, I personally stick with the stock black laces since I think that looks best but I actually kind of like this. With the right outfit, it could look dope. The Silver Medals are flashy in the greatest way already so I give you props for going all out with them with the silver laces man. I don't think I would personally put silver laces in them, but it does look better than I would have thought it would.

Back
Top Bottom