ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Final production pair in hand. Any questions? Have a pair of TB in hand too if anyone has questions or wants pictures of those. Tagged so sneakeraddet doesn't steal my sh*t haha
How do the RC fit? Like 1.0 or 2.0? 2.0 are tts for me

How well does the 1.0 hold up in comparison to the 2.0?...I know 2.0 has the conti outsole (my guess is more durability), but how about the overall wear? They would be worn casually maybe once/twice a week for reference
100% fine.

My 3M's have a continental outsole and the 1.0 knit pattern. Been wearing for 10-11 months or so now. 
Sounds like he asking about 1.0 knit with 1.0 sole

Yes, 1.0 sole

Sounds like he asking about 1.0 knit with 1.0 sole
True. No issues, been discussed many times. The nibs are more rounded compared to flattened on the conti sole. They flatten after some wear. Nothing to worry about or sway a decision for me.

Can anyone confirmed that you can use just your confirmation email in order to return instore? Gonna call my local adidas to see if they will accept returns for the reflective UB

Can anyone confirmed that you can use just your confirmation email in order to return instore? Gonna call my local adidas to see if they will accept returns for the reflective UB
if you paid via cc, you'll need proof either email, confirm order or actual billing statement from adc that shows the last 4 digits of your cc to verify and put back on card.

Onyx keep looking better and better...
Seriously...I keep staring at mine wondering if I want to keep them. Bought too many shoes recently 
mean.gif

Hey guys, any updates for those who ordered the neverending 
eek.gif
 pair of OGs from Natiotis? I ordered wayyyy after you guys but I got the confirmation email and my paypal's been charged. Looks kinda suss because there's just radio silence after May on all their social media. Also noticed the paypal seller is NATIOTIS ATHLOKINISI, same site as the ash purps?

Many thanks to the OP for sharing the links though 
pimp.gif

The Paypal payment went from pending to confirmed on my CC. But, still nothing from the seller...sent them/him an email and I've heard nothing back.

welp. Ash Purples for my son were cancelled from that Greek site.
Yikes, I haven't heard anything about my order from them- hoping my girls pair works out

Onyx keep looking better and better...
onyx pair does look nice, especially in that pic with the dude wearing the grey pin rolled pants.
It's true, mine will be here today- should've waited to get on discount but oh well, think they're worth it

Back
Top Bottom