ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really strange. The swedish version of JD Sports just released the TB UB's. All sizes except one are still there. They are not on any other countries version of JD Sports. Just copped a size 11.5 and got a confirmation mail but I'll see what happens. Won't be surprised if it's some kind of glitch since the sizes are still there.

View media item 2234330

Is this site legit and what does the total come out to?

Really strange. The swedish version of JD Sports just released the TB UB's. All sizes except one are still there. They are not on any other countries version of JD Sports. Just copped a size 11.5 and got a confirmation mail but I'll see what happens. Won't be surprised if it's some kind of glitch since the sizes are still there.
Dont have a size 12 but thanks for posting!

Is this site legit and what does the total come out to?

It's the swedish version of jdsports.co.uk. They actually retail for 20$ less than on ADC there. Still not sure if it is a glitch or what since they are already sold out long ago on the regular JD Sports site. I'll just wait and see.

It's the swedish version of jdsports.co.uk. They actually retail for 20$ less than on ADC there. Still not sure if it is a glitch or what since they are already sold out long ago on the regular JD Sports site. I'll just wait and see.
I just bought one, they offer international shipping right? since the US option was there

Yeah seems like they're OOS now (dayum savages in here lol). All sizes, including the 11.5 which I copped, were adding to cart before.

so mad.. tried to checkout many times but chase and bank of america needed aditional verification 
mean.gif

Already have a pair but was able to grab a 9 from jdsports.se will be copying and pasting their emails into tradukka [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Grabbed a 9.5 thinking it was a damn 10 smh. Usually wear 10 in nmds and 10.5 in ub. Bout to hit the mall and try a 9.5 ub with the insole out to see if I'm keeping

Reading this me made double check I actually grabbed an 8.5 not a 9..guess they'll be trade bait

What's the chances of actually winning that raffle on GOAT?

I have like 1000 tickets. I'm wondering if I should put them in the solebox's, livestock PBs, or the hypebeasts. But I feel like everyone will be putting their tickets on the hypebeasts, solebox's, & yeezys so idk if I should even bother.

Back
Top Bottom