ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I carted a 9 off the "restock" to see if I could check out.  Once again none of my cards or paypal work on adc.  I gotta figure something out before the next thing I actually want drops.

I carted a 9 off the "restock" to see if I could check out.  Once again none of my cards or paypal work on adc.  I gotta figure something out before the next thing I actually want drops.

I had the same issues and so did other in here and posted this yesterday.

Spoke to corporate customer service about this and the guy was extremely helpful and insightful. He said Adidas uses a third party payment verification process which they have no control of. With all the pending failed charges on your account, aka orders using your email, phone, address, payment, etc, it gets flagged as fraud and suspicious activity, especially with limited release products. It's a snowball effect and the more failed charges that rack up the more red flags get thrown.

The best thing to do is not use any of your old information when checking out, or don't make any orders with your previous info. It really sucks because he said there's no timeline for how long it can last and it's a case by case basis.

He did mention you can use Adidas gift cards with your previous information because gift card paid orders don't go through the same screening process as credit/debit or paypal orders.

Really sucks....

Are the tans LTD? Pretty surprised these aren't moving esp considering UB hype
Not LTD just colored boost mark up.

They are moving just not RC / TB moving.

1) they uncaged

2) they orange

3) they are for a niche taste.

I had the same issues and so did other in here and posted this yesterday.

Spoke to corporate customer service about this and the guy was extremely helpful and insightful. He said Adidas uses a third party payment verification process which they have no control of. With all the pending failed charges on your account, aka orders using your email, phone, address, payment, etc, it gets flagged as fraud and suspicious activity, especially with limited release products. It's a snowball effect and the more failed charges that rack up the more red flags get thrown.

The best thing to do is not use any of your old information when checking out, or don't make any orders with your previous info. It really sucks because he said there's no timeline for how long it can last and it's a case by case basis.

He did mention you can use Adidas gift cards with your previous information because gift card paid orders don't go through the same screening process as credit/debit or paypal orders.

Really sucks....
Yeah, I read your post the other day which is what got me wondering if I was a victim of the same problem.  This pretty much confirms it is.  I don't know how I can check out without using any of my old info though...I don't really have access to a CC/address in someone else's name...Maybe it's time to stock up on $220 adidas gift cards
laugh.gif

they're wrapped. Boost DOESNT take color.
If they are wrapped then I should be able to peel them off and that's not the case. Boost DOES take color, it just affects the boost performance which is why ADC decided to delay the first wave of black boost.

My PAINTED boost took the black fabric marker just fine. even put them in the wash and the black dye is still saturated in the boost.

Yeah, I read your post the other day which is what got me wondering if I was a victim of the same problem.  This pretty much confirms it is.  I don't know how I can check out without using any of my old info though...I don't really have access to a CC/address in someone else's name...Maybe it's time to stock up on $220 adidas gift cards :lol:

Yeah it really sucks. I missed out on so much because failed checkouts. You can buy ADC gift cards via the paypal store online and they send it to you right away. Nice that ADC has the 10 min cart holds on most releases to give you time to buy them :wink:

If they are wrapped then I should be able to peel them off and that's not the case. Boost DOES take color, it just affects the boost performance which is why ADC decided to delay the first wave of black boost.

My PAINTED boost took the black fabric marker just fine. even put them in the wash and the black dye is still saturated in the boost.
BOOST. DOES. NOT. TAKE. COLOR. 

Triple blacks on FNL ended up being $230 shipped? Makes me feel a bit better knowing I only paid $60 over retail
ohwell.gif

whoever said TB uncaged was LTD and hard to get.  if you're in NJ go to FTL in GSP, they got a deep FSR

with the exception of Parleys, you can pretty much find ANY uncaged at one point or another after release date. Those are bricks for resellers

Back
Top Bottom