ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're going to pay resale for RC, do it next week when most people get their online orders in and market is the most saturated.

100000% correct. 

And when you mean boost can't take color you mean that boost material it's cant be produced in other colors right? Like each individual boost pebble can't be produced in another color, but obviously can be painted, colored on or "wrapped".

If that's what you mean that makes sense to me, from a manufacturing standpoint atleast. Paint something orange after the fact isn't the same as manufacturing it to be orange. Admitedly I don't know much about boost material as far as its porperties go cause my experience is in metals and plastics.

Triple blacks on FNL ended up being $230 shipped? Makes me feel a bit better knowing I only paid $60 over retail
ohwell.gif
I thought there was supposed to be free shipping for orders over $50, but I was charged shipping.

Called them up and told them I wasn't offered free shipping, and they reluctantly refunded my shipping fees (supposedly).

I thought there was supposed to be free shipping for orders over $50, but I was charged shipping.

Called them up and told them I wasn't offered free shipping, and they reluctantly refunded my shipping fees (supposedly).
certain items are excluded from free shipping, i.e. Jordans

And when you mean boost can't take color you mean that boost material it's cant be produced in other colors right? Like each individual boost pebble can't be produced in another color, but obviously can be painted, colored on or "wrapped".

If that's what you mean that makes sense to me, from a manufacturing standpoint atleast. Paint something orange after the fact isn't the same as manufacturing it to be orange. Admitedly I don't know much about boost material as far as its porperties go cause my experience is in metals and plastics.
Boost absorbs color, it just affects the performance of the Boost. For someone to say it doesn't take color is absolutely false. That means everyone who did a black boost custom, their boosts would be like a white dry eraser board. simply not the case.

If the color was a wrap then we should see seams of the color 'sticker' but out of all the colored boost I have seen in-hand, I haven't seen any seam.

certain items are excluded from free shipping, i.e. Jordans
Pretty much every hyped release is excluded. They're being petty.

Last edited:
Also FWIW, tried on the Silver 3.0s yesterday and a 9.0 fit like a 9.5 1.0/2.0

Anybody else have 3.0 in hand and can confirm this for other CWs?

Anyone have a list of stores for the TB uncaged? I'm assuming footsites, ADC, FNL. Am I missing any?

Boost absorbs color, it just affects the performance of the Boost. For someone to say it doesn't take color is absolutely false. That means everyone who did a black boost custom, their boosts would be like a white dry eraser board. simply not the case.

If the color was a wrap then we should see seams of the color 'sticker' but out of all the colored boost I have seen in-hand, I haven't seen any seam.

Im actually agreeing with Jpac :lol:

and i feel like we would have seen examples of the people peeling the color off by now. the colored boost uncaged has been out for a minute now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom