ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol yeah its casual friday for her office, she always busts out different yeezys.... that she's never paid for 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

oh man. 

so grateful my girl was able to make it down there. Saw the tweet (props to whoever posted the tweet and the link to the tweet), told my girl that they restocked but I can't leave work and she said she'll go without me even asking. She hopped on a train from 34th and got down there and was 20 people ahead. They only allowed 1 style per cw per person. So sorry to those that PM'ed me and I can't oop. After striking out on RC and TB at retail, these 2 will be cherished a lot more 
Thats dope!

wow looks like the RCs got a wider toe box than the creams. Probably why a lot of folks said .5sz down.

I didn't even peep that. And tbh, I haven't tried neither of them tbh. Just waiting until everyone muck they pear up before I put mine on. :smile:

oh man. 

so grateful my girl was able to make it down there. Saw the tweet (props to whoever posted the tweet and the link to the tweet), told my girl that they restocked but I can't leave work and she said she'll go without me even asking. She hopped on a train from 34th and got down there and was 20 people ahead. They only allowed 1 style per cw per person. So sorry to those that PM'ed me and I can't oop. After striking out on RC and TB at retail, these 2 will be cherished a lot more 
Man really what a come up. Congrats 

oh man. 

What a keeper. My girl didn't think twice on not heading down there.
laugh.gif
  Congrats on both pickups.

oh man. 

Vino you are winning all the way around

appreciate all the positive vibes everyone. As I mentioned before, RC's are my absolute favorite collab UB's and striking out on them definitely burned. Paid resale for them but don't even have tracking yet. 

As far as the TB, I wanted them but not "pay resell" wanted them lol. And the fact that I struck out on release day with this...

payment verification errors until my checkout timer ran out... ouch for sure. With the way I ended up with both for retail after release date makes this owning them now that much sweeter

Back
Top Bottom