ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I am legit getting bored of Adidas with the resale bait though.

It doesn't cost MORE money to make a 3d shoe lmao, especially if they had to remove the boost in the process.

I forgot for a second those cost 333.

This kinda stuff is fodder. If you aren't releasing it to the masses, why even release it to the public at all.

Like When I have co-workers who aren't sneaker heads talking about profit from reselling shoes, i can see a bubble about to pop any more clearly than ever.

I mean hell, the entire nmd model is resale bait. I still don't understand how that shoe draws attention when theres a new color way bi-weekly.
NMDs got no resale soo...

I just tried the NMD"s I got from the 40% discount, and you guys weren't exaggerating. I think I've had Vans that are more comfortable. It's night and day compared to the UB.

I think I've been bent over again by JD SPORTS. No tracking update AT ALL. I hate them so much.
Same here. Looks like chargeback again it is. I am curious as to why some were shipped via DHL and others were not.

Last edited:
I just tried the NMD"s I got from the 40% discount, and you guys weren't exaggerating. I think I've had Vans that are more comfortable. It's night and day compared to the UB.
Vans ? Oh lord you're exaggerating there . 

They're not close to the UBs but they aren't meant to, they're from the originals side of adidas not the performance one. 

Vans ? Oh lord you're exaggerating there . 

They're not close to the UBs but they aren't meant to, they're from the originals side of adidas not the performance one. 

I'm serious. the foot bed is stiff and the all around fit is way off. it feels like cardboard.

Havent really tried energy boost. I know UB is very comfy tho
The best boost for your situation would be the original pure boost or ultra boost.  The OG pure boost had a really bouncy feel to them and are more squishy, plus the upper is less restrictive because of the detached tongue.  If ventilation is a priority then it is UB all the way or maybe even Alphabounce as a backup pair so you don't wear the same shoe everyday.
I think I've been bent over again by JD SPORTS. No tracking update AT ALL. I hate them so much.
I had the same issue, but my order came in no problem.  They use Royal Mail which is slow.  It took about 8 or 9 days for my order to arrive.

I'm gonna be in minority but I copped RC in my normal UB size & they fit the same as all the others....

I understand how you can wear an RC in the same size as your other UBs and have it work, but I don't see how you can say they fit the same.  The shoe is just objectively bigger.

Honestly share his sentiment but the majority of people here advise sizing down. Go figure...

Back
Top Bottom