ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So chipotle/quiznos/togos/subway is a no go?

I'll eat subway because they use gloves. Got problems with places that make your food without gloves. I know it goes on in all restaurants, but i can;t see it going on.

I make the sandwich makers change gloves too.

So chipotle/quiznos/togos/subway is a no go?

I'll eat subway because they use gloves. Got problems with places that make your food without gloves. I know it goes on in all restaurants, but i can;t see it going on.

So I guess you avoid salad bars and buffets? what about chips and salsa? and you don't eat the chilli sauce at Asian restaurants?

Last edited:

But sushi.....

Whats wrong with seeing them making the food? Imo its better atleast you can see how they prepare it.

I hate how food preparers/cooks just pick your food up raw dog with no gloves. I won't even let my wife make a sandwich for me without washing her hands each time she touches the package/jar of mayo, for example. Its a long process. Everything must be laid out, then wash your hands, then make the sandwich.

But if i don't see it, its ok.

You worry about food service workers spitting on your food, but can't eat at places where you're able to see if they do that or not??

View media item 2134315
:lol:

No, i'm not worried about people spitting in my food because i treat waiters with the utmost respect. I'm overly respectful in order to avoid any issues. If someone in my party is rude prior to ordering, i won't even order. And they won't ever eat with me again.

I got issues. Door knobs and buttons like in elevators creep me the hell out. How are you gonna go to the restroom, wash your hands, wipe them, and then use your clean hand to open the door? WTF?

I don't expect everyone to be like me, and this is why i have issues at restaurants since i know people don't wash their hands like i do. My hands are ready for surgery at any moment.

it works for me, but its a pain in the ***.

But sushi.....

i don't eat sushi. the hair on my neck stands up when i see a sushi chef cup some rice in his hands.

But i'll eat the hell out of some tempura or udon noodles. I'm the guy where we;re at Matsuhisa and i order the tempura udon while everyone is throwing down on sushi.

You don't want to eat out with me. Its sucks.

i don't eat sushi. the hair on my neck stands up when i see a sushi chef cup some rice in his hands.

But i'll eat the hell out of some tempura or udon noodles. I'm the guy where we;re at Matsuhisa and i order the tempura udon while everyone is throwing down on sushi.

You don't want to eat out with me. Its sucks.
Your Spirit Animal.

All good I kinda get like that just with used shoes. Can't ever buy a pair, even if they were a grail pair worn once.

anyone got a lead to a 9.5 triple black uncaged? just got my cancellation email today from SSENSE.....i think they oversold 

just trying to help a homie get into the boost game

^as most suggested, go TTS or half size down from your 1.0/2.0.

But best if you could try them out first at your local store.

Last edited:
Someone in one of my FB groups found Concepts UBs in almost new condition at Crossroads (almost like a high end thrift store) for 37 bucks. Time to troll thrift stores looking for some steals lol.

Wondering if the uncaged BA9616 nondye/oreo is a LTD or GR release.. The box label doesnt have LTD on it but the triple black uncaged box label is also like that.. And the reflective white uncaged box label has LTD on it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom