ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I dunno what's up with the sizing.  I feel confident everyone on the thread is giving good tips, but for me Core Black 3.0 is TTS -- 0.5 down is too small.

I just got my pair of CNY 3.0 in, and it feels too big at TTS.  I wish I had 0.5 down.

Do you have any other 3.0 besides CNY?
I had the gray 3.0s but returned them.

I think the sizing is fine length-wise. It's just the slightly taller toebox/thinner, stretchier PK give the whole UB a different feel. Not saying it's bad but def different from 1.0/2.0.

!. NT DENIM
2. NT DENIM
3. NT DENIM

I assume nt denims where jeans are way too baggy over your shoes? Can they go somewhat over the shoes? Or are pants supposed to taper to the shoes so we can all see those fresh new shoes.

Last edited:
I assume nt denims where jeans are way too baggy over your shoes? Can they go somewhat over the shoes? Or are pants supposed to taper to the shoes so we can all see those fresh new shoes.
NT denim are baggy pants. You need to hide your shoes because its too lit. 
laugh.gif

I had the gray 3.0s but returned them.

I think the sizing is fine length-wise. It's just the slightly taller toebox/thinner, stretchier PK give the whole UB a different feel. Not saying it's bad but def different from 1.0/2.0.
I'm trippin out, my Core Black 3.0 fit same as the CNY 3.0, the darkness of the Core Black made it seem like my toe was closer to the edge than I thought.  I think i could go 0.5 down on both of them and my toe wouldn't touch the end -- something that's definitely bothersome is how fat it makes my feet look.  Probably because of the stretchiness of the 3.0 PK

NT denim are baggy pants. You need to hide your shoes because its too lit. :lol:

Damn I am looking at NT denim online and I thought at first that NT meant non tapered not just Nike talk [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The pics showing what NT looks like is horrible and reminds me of the 90's as a kid.

Damn I am looking at NT denim online and I thought at first that NT meant non tapered not just Nike talk [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The pics showing what NT looks like is horrible and reminds me of the 90's as a kid.
LMAO wow i did not know it was a real thing outside of NT

Last edited:
Can any kind soul guide me to online stores selling olive 3.0 (with tan sole) that ships int'l? I know it's gonna be released soon. But need some help if possible. Is this a GR or a LTD release?

I'm trippin out, my Core Black 3.0 fit same as the CNY 3.0, the darkness of the Core Black made it seem like my toe was closer to the edge than I thought.  I think i could go 0.5 down on both of them and my toe wouldn't touch the end -- something that's definitely bothersome is how fat it makes my feet look.  Probably because of the stretchiness of the 3.0 PK
Yea, I got a .5sz down 3.0 on the way to compare. It's probably gonna fit but I have a feeling there will be a lot of toe bulge. Will report back here as soon as I get them.

Yeah. Looks like JNCO but a little more tapered.

LMAO wow i did not know it was a real thing outside of NT

I swear I have seen many people using the #ntdenim

Repped man. Got my "OG" 93-17 in today from Sneaker District. The boost on these is amazing. UltraBoost just got some stiff competition. 

Man, all this talk about going TTS (for me it's sz 12) on the 3.0. I sized down a full size on my CNY 3.0. I must be an anomaly. I originally bought a sz 11.5 but the toe space on my right foot was too much even though the left foot felt fine (being slightly longer, it makes sense). With the sz 11, my right foot feels great and the left is slightly snugger than I prefer. 

Last edited:

What about ADC Gemany?

With those numbers I shouldn't even give myself any hope of lucking out haha.. ridiculous
The whole of Europe shares the same stock. So that's 2 pairs of 8.5 for every European to fight over.

No point even creating the shoe IMO.

Back
Top Bottom