ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
theres always going to be someone that has a bad experience somewhere.

that said, ive had no issues with stockx.

So I tried on EQTs in a 12 and it's still a little tight. Have a good amount of toe room now. Should I bother going to 12.5 or do you guys think it will eventually loosen up? I know PK doesn't loosen up too much but I know if I go 12.5 I'll have a lot of toe room. Not sure what to do. I'm a TTS 12.

So I tried on EQTs in a 12 and it's still a little tight. Have a good amount of toe room now. Should I bother going to 12.5 or do you guys think it will eventually loosen up? I know PK doesn't loosen up too much but I know if I go 12.5 I'll have a lot of toe room. Not sure what to do. I'm a TTS 12.

remove insole?

this is true. Bunch of lowballers.
I tried to help my brother sell something and I made sure to put it at the lowest price possible compared to all the sellers where my brother would still get retail back after all fees. 10 minutes later, I get an email saying someone lowered their selling price below my price. An hour later, even lower price. Some sellers are legit taking a loss just to undercut and make a sale. If I was a buyer, I'd be happy to see that but at the same time would probably be pissed if I saw a low price after some undercutting and I make the purchase, only to see it go even lower after that. 

Last edited:
I haven't copped anything in 2 weeks. It Feels like I accomplished something
laugh.gif
How long can you go?

sorry to keep digressing, but for those of you who have the silver and gold medals, does the shiney heel tab for the UBs scuff alot with wear, or does it look pretty good?
also, are the silvers really shiny? im seeing online reviews and there is some mention of the silver in the PK being a little loud. thanks in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom