ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol at kids being shook over the EQT naming convention and tags...

pretty soon people gonna say Adidas sold them fakes 
roll.gif

Those who went TTS how much toe room so you have? Length wise?
i really would love to answer all those questions, but some dudes sizing opinions in here shocked me so much i dont really wanna get into sizing questions anymore 
laugh.gif

my true size is 46 / UK 11 so US 11.5 in adidas....and i bought mine in 11.5 and i have barely no toe room, but i like my shoes snug, if that helps.....

Last edited:
Got sent the wrong size in these 93/17s. Half size too small. They're definitely really nice in hand though. And I can tell they'd be super comfy, but need to get the proper size before I really judge them.

Last edited:
i really would love to answer all those questions, but some dudes sizing opinions in here shocked me so much i dont really wanna get into sizing questions anymore :lol:

my true size is 46 / UK 11 so US 11.5 in adidas....and i bought mine in 11.5 and i have barely no toe room, but i like my shoes snug, if that helps.....

interesting same, i kind of dont want that extra crease look on the PK

with so many early drops of oreos, I'd take a guess and say 80% of us who wanted them probably got them already. Tomorrow is just gonna be a bunch of people copping multiples to flip. 

Yeah I already got my Oreos from an early drop so I'm sitting out tomorrow's release. Stock #'s are not looking good at all though. Much more limited than I thought they would be.

Last edited:

Got sent the wrong size in these 93/17s. Half size too small. They're definitely really nice in hand though. And I can tell they'd be super comfy, but need to get the proper size before I really judge them.
Even with that Rosetta Stone sig to decipher your sizing? Yikes. One of the reasons I was hesitant on buying initially. Why can't Adidas get their sizing figured out? 

Night Cargos looking less and less appealing if i have to go savage for them ... passing 

Back
Top Bottom