ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you guys think the UBs will have captcha tomorrow? 

i dont remember the last UB drop if it had it or not

lol I'm just a bigger fan of stock laces. There are like a handful of lace swaps that are decent. But in general, I prefer the original laces even if I make a lace swap. Some people don't even undo the factory lacing, let alone lace swaps 
laugh.gif

so it seems the FTL, FA, EB, and Champs are dropping the grey and navy 3.0 tomorrow for Mens and the tactile blue and salmon for Womens. Olives and Oreos aren't confirmed for tomorrow on the footsites. Likely that 3/1 date

Last edited:
Might have to take a flight out to china if they're sitting like that and rack up
laugh.gif
I think they sitting in Japan too. not sure of retail out there.

Same with Korea.

US audience is  the only ones hyping those up lol.

I see you sprinkling some laces to your UBs. I like the color but don't like the type of laces. If those were flat it would be more lit. For me ofcourse.
90% of the time if I can lace swap, I'll do it. Even tried to mess with the Nakeds but nothing really matches with that mint. not even a white lace swap.

Why aren't they flat laces? Damn 
I think RLS had a flat lace version. but the cream color looked a lot darker and didn't really match the knit anymore.

I got their cream rope lace and that matched the creams perfectly to the stock flat lace color but they didn't look as good.

90% of the time if I can lace swap, I'll do it. Even tried to mess with the Nakeds but nothing really matches with that mint. not even a white lace swap.

Yeah Nakeds is a very hard color to match. Respect your preference though. Not hating on lace swap. Its just Des made me realize that you have as much lace swap as your UBs.

I think RLS had a flat lace version. but the cream color looked a lot darker and didn't really match the knit anymore.

I got their cream rope lace and that matched the creams perfectly to the stock flat lace color but they didn't look as good.
So so so many laces lol ... 

Doesn't look half bad but still not a

Yeah Nakeds is a very hard color to match. Respect your preference though. Not hating on lace swap. Its just Des made me realize that you have as much lace swap as your UBs.
lol hate all you want. I don't mind. Folks got different style preferences and can't knock that. 

Back
Top Bottom