ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something drop? 
nerd.gif
 Im like 50 pages behind

not as bad this time around. not many sizes loaded.

Many hopes and dreams were crushed in a matter of minutes.

But there are some still on the site refreshing away. I hope one of them cooks lol.
I refreshed every few minutes, wasn't spamming it. But I continued to see my size on the sizes available. All of a sudden carted, and checked out twice on the Night Cargos 

It definitely feels like some thugs are blocking the door to the store charging customers $15 to get in.  On top of that, the store owner does nothing about it.
Pretty much. I've seen this in real life in Philly. The dudes involved think they got nuclear codes or something.

I refreshed every few minutes, wasn't spamming it. But I continued to see my size on the sizes available. All of a sudden carted, and checked out twice on the Night Cargos 
Glad you copped! I would attempt this strategy if I had a whole morning to do that.

I usually get over it and know the shoe is gonna pop up somewhere else. Or just get over the shoe altogether lol.

I can never scoop cause I'm always at work when they drop

I just want some olives and some cream joints

Just grabbed a size 8 Night Cargo just now on a random refresh.
I just keep getting the:

Selling FastSorry, this size just went out of stock. But sizes above are still available.

For all sizes I try to add.  A lot showing up, but not my size 9

lmao wtf  we don't play that ...
Yup it was at Ubiq.

the line literally saw how much they had in stock and only the first 10-15 people went away with something..

They must've had at least a FSR in each shoe that dropped.

Jordan Storm Blue / Wool Gray 11s / naked UBs dropped that day.

Rules was 1 style each shoe you can cop. So unless the first 10-15 people dropped 1K each, then I'll believe it.

i thought people didnt even want the night cargos, but i guess when 30 pairs are loaded it's going to be like this regardless

I just keep getting the:

Selling FastSorry, this size just went out of stock. But sizes above are still available.

For all sizes I try to add.  A lot showing up, but not my size 9
Yea just luck honestly. When you see that message it usually shows all sizes - but that's not true. You're better off refreshing at that point to see what ones are truly left.

ubiq already sus as hell backdoor szn

last time i was there for TB 750 raffle manager wearing TD
sick.gif

never again

Reds still carting
roll.gif

That is like always the last CW to go.

Guess UB enthusiasts are mostly Crip.

Back
Top Bottom