ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn adidas keeps blocking me now during checkout. anyone have a way around it? i'm not even doing anything special.

was able to grab a pair of tacque blues for the son just now.

Wondering if i might be able to trade oreo's for night cargo;s?

Just caught up on the thread since being away for a few hours. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop!

BNTL no longer in effect? 
laugh.gif
Stopped subscribing to this rule a long time ago. I see too many people in here copping things they don't even want.

Three UB in a few days, my wallet is hurting.  
Three more days and It'll be two months since copping anything 
nthat.gif

was able to grab a pair of tacque blues for the son just now.

Wondering if i might be able to trade oreo's for night cargo;s?
Probably not. People hyping the "gum" bottoms way too much. Just another green Ultra Boost IMO

Last edited:
I had issues on finishline checking out with paypal a couple weeks ago. 2x ghost charges. Then bought on a cc and went through. Friend sitting next to me at same time had her paypal go through and got shoes, but never got a confirmation email, nor shipping email.

Stopped prescribing to this rule a long time ago. I see too many people in here copping things they don't even want.
yeah I haven't done a BNTL in a long time. Most people do it so they don't regret it down the line and pay extra. 

Stopped subscribing to this rule a long time ago. I see too many people in here copping things they don't even want.

Three more days and It'll be two months since copping anything :nthat:

Probably not. People hyping the "gum" bottoms way too much. Just another green Ultra Boost IMO

I "might" like the Night Cargo's more than the Olive 1.0's. Flame suit on,.

Need to see them in hand. I prefer that darker shade of green. Olive 1.0's look like they have been sitting out in the son for weeks and the color was faded.

Speaking of Burger talk, Shake Shack might open in San Diego... 
nthat.gif
 I want whataburger tho... 

I "might" like the Night Cargo's more than the Olive 1.0's. Flame suit on,.

Need to see them in hand. I prefer that darker shade of green. Olive 1.0's look like they have been sitting out in the son for weeks and the color was faded.
Shoot those olives my way then
nthat.gif

First Post here:

Had Oreo's size 8 ready on cart  in both finishline and ADC, but since I live in PR, they could t ship the shoes, so  I strike out.

L

Speaking of Burger talk, Shake Shack might open in San Diego... :nthat:  I want whataburger tho... 

Shake Shack opening up in the Century City Mall thats being remodeled. Its going to be hell. Tenants about to be pissed those first couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom