ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
might have marked it too low. The CNY I ordered from Singapore was marked $100, but I wasn't worried about my single pair being charged customs fee

Whats that

It means, it's a no go. You should check to see if it's in your order history.

When they sell you something they're out of or your payment didn't go through on their end. If you haven't received an order email from them by now most likely that's what happened

Never got an order confirmation but just now got an email saying its shipped. Yall had me hot all day. Now that i have 2, think i can trade an oreo for a night cargo? Trace cargo? How much would i need to add if any?

Last edited:
kickscrew marks the items at a low cost or gift tho.. but I still wouldn't take that risk

Will now always remember the one guy pages way back that got flagged and fined by USPS for that "marked lower" Japan package. Just unlucky with that nosey bureaucrat.

So... What is everyone's pick for the super bowl?

Thinking New England and Under. Posted same in nmd thread that dude is like Jordan with the competitiveness. Chip on shoulder and axe to grind.

Thinking New England and Under. Posted same in nmd thread that dude is like Jordan with the competitiveness. Chip on shoulder and axe to grind.
it also helps that Eli and the Giants aren't in the Super Bowl 
laugh.gif

might have marked it too low. The CNY I ordered from Singapore was marked $100, but I wasn't worried about my single pair being charged customs fee

That $100 would be under the old $200 threshold anyway I would say.

In my situation I provided the retail receipt which would be about $500 which should have cleared the $800 threshold but they gave me some sub point bs about different kinds of shipments not adhering to the change. I still am looking for a clear answer cause it's total BS. So that's why I think it's the gift/non gift designation

Ordered 3 cny ubs from saints for 990. they marked it lower. was not charged customs

How much? Was it like a commercial goods shipment or gift?

Will now always remember the one guy pages way back that got flagged and fined by USPS for that "marked lower" Japan package.

That was me. **** my luck

It's 100% a troll. Would be hilarious to see someone actually try it, considering it'd look horrible and cost more than paying resale for a pair of the real thing.

Yeah Wildstyle is cool. I always go there to try on new Y3s. They have decent sales every once in a while too.
Yeah, they had 50% off most of the Y-3. Def good to know. I remember the spot that was there before them and then it was vacant for a long time, but that was before I moved back to LA. I would have been down to cop a Qasa High and maybe one of those boots w boost if it was $500 total including the Pure Control UB but I couldnt spend $700 just to get those, I would have been buying random **** that I'd probably never wear.

I think we should make a list including collabs and a list excluding collabs, but collabs take up 99% of my list

Silver boot will be good for people that like shiny shoes, exist on a similar plane to the gold & silver medals

Back
Top Bottom