ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I really get another pear ? Damn!!!!!!!! I don't even have time to wear **** lately. The SNS are practically DS D:

There was a TB 1.0 restock on FNL this morning? ****!

**** everybody! 

Edit: Not a FSR restock. Only size 8 apparently. My size 
laugh.gif
 ****!
There was 1 pair in size 8, relax.

We already ate half their stock a month ago using the wishlist jig. This was all that was left after
yea, i almost had that size 8 too!

but meh, i rock my size 10 couple times a week so really was gonna use the size 8 as a trade bait for the 3.0 triple black

Should I really get another pear ? Damn!!!!!!!! I don't even have time to wear **** lately. The SNS are practically DS D:

nahh I dont think so. I get why people double up on shoes they really like, but theres always going to be new ones to buy. At least thats how I feel about double ups.

There are elements from each shoe but it is niether. They release sooner thenn later. Found them on a site randomly. May regret grabbing them because they might go on sale.

Really theyre the red kvas Bal. :rofl: jk

if you ordered already, why not just share the link, I bet others would like to order it too. No need for any sort of suspense.

nahh I dont think so. I get why people double up on shoes they really like, but theres always going to be new ones to buy. At least thats how I feel about double ups.

Everytime I double up I regret it later. Only double ups I can kinda justify are white shoes because they ruin so easily but still pointless basically.

I was all about buying doubles of every shoe I liked in the beginning. Once I realized I barely have enough time to wear the first pair, I sold all my doubles
roll.gif

Everytime I double up I regret it later. Only double ups I can kinda justify are white shoes because they ruin so easily but still pointless basically.

Yup, white 1.0s remain the only pair of shoes ive ever doubled up on, and still dont see a need to wear my second pair any time soon. It is definitely comforting knowing I have a straight DS pair for the future though, so like I said, I get why people do it.

I was all about buying doubles of every shoe I liked in the beginning. Once I realized I barely have enough time to wear the first pair, I sold all my doubles :rofl: .

Yup exactly. I have so many different pairs now they all pretty much stay DS aside from a couple pairs I tend to grab twice in a week.

if you ordered already, why not just share the link, I bet others would like to order it too. No need for any sort of suspense.

It was just a joke :lol:. I know they arent hyped or anything. Trip black porsche design boost. Theyre on descalzo. That leather cage is :smokin in detailed pics. Also I really think they will look 100x better on feet.

Last edited:
Yup exactly. I have so many different pairs now they all pretty much stay DS aside from a couple pairs I tend to grab twice in a week.
I'm at a point now where I'd rather pay resell for a shoe I don't want rather than wasting money on a pair I already have.

Y-3 doesn't have a big following here.  Most rappers usually have a stylist that shops for them and most stylist just follow trends.  Y-3 is starting to gain a bigger following because of Boost.  I haven't many rappers wearing Qasas so I guess it was the Yohji Boost and Pure Boost ZG that put them on. 
:rofl:

I wouldn't even go that far and say boost is giving them a following. They've thrown the pure boost and ultra boost sole on tons of models for the past 3-4 years and 99% of them didn't gain any traction. Yohji boosts, retro boosts, desert boosts, X-rays zips, y-3 approaches, and non PK ZGs went on discount or are currently on discount right now. The PK ZGs are really the only y-3 boost shoes that gained any real traction as far as hype goes and that wasn't until after they went on discount as well. The last round of Y-3 Pureboost ZGs can be found on discount right now although they aren't made of prime knit. And that's why I'm willing to risk it and see if I can catch them Pureboost on discount. At the very least I've got 25% off personal code I can use at one of my go to boutiques that will be getting them in March that I can use if the situation gets desperate.

What size 93/17 should I get if I wear:

1.0-2.0 UB: 11.5

3.0 UB: 11

NMD: 11

TIA

Last edited:
uhhhhhh 

sportsshoes.com

have you guys seen your oreo orders? Why did my order say shipped now the order changed to $1.99 and the shoes disappeared from the orders screen

wtf

Thanks Drisk and Gordy. Will calm the ******* down then.

I honestly think that eventually all my slightly non formal shoes will end up being gym shoes. It makes me sad.

Will have to wait to get into my dad shoe time

EQT 93/17 same size as UBs?
They are tts but are roomy. I could of possibly went 0.5 down.

Reference
Nmd pk og 8.5
Ub 2.0/nikes 9.5
These i got 9.5 but needed to add a sole to add space.

Way roomier than ub 2.0 core blacks and my whites.

100% do not go with 1.0 size. 1.0 is narrow beyond belief.

Last edited:
@drisk34
 I sized half down from my 1.0 size others did a full size down, for last seasons at least

the thought of them fixing the sizing has crossed my mind, but I stuck with how last years sounded like they fit. Hopefully im good. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks Drisk and Gordy. Will calm the ******* down then.

I honestly think that eventually all my slightly non formal shoes will end up being gym shoes. It makes me sad.

Will have to wait to get into my dad shoe time
You were going to double up on SNS 1.0's or 2.0's?

Back
Top Bottom