ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also thank you for the night cargo link @FullMax97 decided to grab a pair to see in hand. I was surprised my size was still there 7 hours later.

If I like them enough I might just sell my olive 1.0s. I just dont wear them enough for how much I could probably get for them.

Last edited:
Whosemanisthis ... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Even thought the Silvers are dubbed "Ltd" it seems like they're a GR. 
Seriously? They seem to have low numbers and went quick in Europe and on ADC. They are only limited if the box says "limited"?

Last edited:
ADC charging $200 box which is generally the LTD price but then not labeling them as LTD which indicates they're more GR is confusing. Either way they're not sitting much anywhere, but I would've preferred the $180 price

still can't get past the gel cage on the 3.0s. It looks way too prominent on the Oreo's and the silver's

ADC charging $200 box which is generally the LTD price but then not labeling them as LTD which indicates they're more GR is confusing. Either way they're not sitting much anywhere, but I would've preferred the $180 price
they are $200, because of the colored boost.

Every pair with colored boost has been at 200 in Europe. 

caught me off guard too fam

woke up for work at 430 and saw the tweet from earlier

already spent more time and energy trying to cop silvers than i did black/red v2s lol
Haha nah I wasn't after these just saw they dropped mad early and was king of surprised. On another note, that's pretty dirty on Michael Ks part charging 40 over retail over NCs

No tax or shipping makes it more like 20-30 over, which is worth avoiding the headache and taking one L for TBs on 3/1

Back
Top Bottom