ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haven't done a lace swap in a while..almost when I customized the oreo/zebras but went back to stock so HA.
Which brings me to my next question, where are your CNY laces right now bro ? D: 
laugh.gif

Nah, they were retail price surprisingly. Actually I'd say at least 6 shops dropped them, all sold out instantly. Seemed botted up to me.
That's cool of them, finally I would say 

common sense isnt that common fam.. millennials love being spoon-fed :tongue:
This thread is dead for people that doesn't read 
And I'm here ... wandering ... haha 

Also congrats on the proposal bro 
Lol gonna ask for Yeezys if thats the case. Thanks but I havent proposed. I literally just bought a couple of hours ago.

DAAAAAMN Was keeping up with the post i've missed since last night, the black AW dropped ; god dammit 

FML I gotta be in a meeting during the window for the ADC release. Can't cook mad pears like I was gonna.

Gonna unDS my TB LTDs anyway tho. 

Which brings me to my next question, where are your CNY laces right now bro ? D: :lol:

That's cool of them, finally I would say 

This thread is dead for people that doesn't read 

And I'm here ... wandering ... haha 

Also congrats on the proposal bro 

Thanks man! NT fam invited on my wedding. All should be wearing boost. :smokin

Lol. Europe is too expensive. Smh.
It's right in the middle lol, and you can have a HM with your wife once there lol

I need those BLACK AW , HAAAAALP, WHERE THEY SUPPOSED TO DROP TODAY ? *****, man I feel like if it wasn't barneys then i have no chance (morning exwggeration) 

It's right in the middle lol, and you can have a HM with your wife once there lol

I need those BLACK AW , HAAAAALP, WHERE THEY SUPPOSED TO DROP TODAY ? *****, man I feel like if it wasn't barneys then i have no chance (morning exwggeration) 

Yeah planning to go to Paris once our flag carrier have a direct flight going there. Will only spend 80 bucks for a plane ticket.

bruh me too just got a 10am scheduled.....gonna miss out i guess :/
Hopefully they drop soon. Inventory says "PREVIEW" still though. 
Code:
{"sizes": [...{"sku" : "BA8920_620","quantityAvailable" : "225.0","status" : "PREVIEW","shipsOn" : "null","orderable" : "false","online" : true,"literalSize" : "8.5","maxOrderQuantity" : 1,"inRetailStock" : false,"waitlist" : true},{"sku" : "BA8920_630","quantityAvailable" : "300.0","status" : "PREVIEW","shipsOn" : "null","orderable" : "false","online" : true,"literalSize" : "9","maxOrderQuantity" : 1,"inRetailStock" : false,"waitlist" : true},...
Full Inventory for those interested: 
Code:
total pairs: 29994       0.04.5     0.05       0.05.5     0.06       0.06.5     49.07       80.07.5     100.08       200.08.5     225.09       300.09.5     200.010      445.010.5    200.011      400.011.5    150.012      300.012.5    150.013      100.014      50.015      50.016      0.017      0.018      0.0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom