ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn seems like a lot of you are getting through the queue, congrats.

Mine keeps spinning saying "there's still pairs left, keep waiting" yeah right lol

Carted Womens 10.5 (Thanks for the heads up) and after hitting 'Process Payment' adidas just completely stopped working on desktop, so I got to watch the 10 minutes count down unable to load anything in any tab.

I was able to grab a size 10 in Womens when carts released using my mobile at least.

Carted Womens 10.5 (Thanks for the heads up) and after hitting 'Process Payment' adidas just completely stopped working on desktop, so I got to watch the 10 minutes count down unable to load anything in any tab.

I was able to grab a size 10 in Womens when carts released using my mobile at least.
i purchased a 7.5 women's. the 10 and 9 sold out

Is there a captcha **** on mobile? I'll try mobile next time theres a drop.

some of you must either have crazy fast servers or are bot users cuz it makes no sense how fast you cook & cop with ease??

Same happened to me on my size 10 women's, hit process payment and site crashed

I'm still seeing full stock on men's sizes 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom