ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought it was about time I posted something useful lol.

Reigningchamps 12-13 still available at DT SF adidas
Womens Sizes: Good sizes still available biggest is a 10, I copped that hopefully it fits me

Does anyone know the RC 1.0 vs 3.0 production numbers? I was reading a few pages back people saying 3.0 is in lower quantities but it seems like many people were able to cook and also, there was a Womens model number which to my knowledge is exactly the same shoe as the mens. The RC 1.0 only had a mens run

Last edited:
There's alot of hate for the RC 3.0s but overall quality is up there.

I'm seeing these taking a similar turn that the High Snobs and SNS 2.0 did.

I sprinted over there and was first in store!

Today has been fortuitous :smile: 

3 W's - best turn out I've ever had. Friends will be eating today. 
nthat.gif

Nice.

I was hoping to triple up on Frenzy but was a bit slow. Now I need a pair of Havens to round out the weekend.

Hmmm. Maybe ADC was a pump fake with the small quantity released. Especially if shops like holabirdsports and Adidas performance stores are getting pairs. Smaller ADC release but wider overall release?

There's alot of hate for the RC 3.0s but overall quality is up there.
I'm seeing these taking a similar turn that the High Snobs and SNS 2.0 did.

not having a grey UB....these are my first choice over the gel cage GRs and the weird random suede heel LTD ones...and the MGs that have a strange gel cage too

RC hoodies fit mad snug right?
No, I'm 6'2 and 180 pounds yet comfortably fit into sz M in the mid weight hoodies. L works too but I prefer the slightly snugger fit on the M.

On another note, missed my Frenzy L. Fell asleep on BART. Wish they had done a 10 AM release. Still hoping the app grants me a W one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom