ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha word u won't hear those words from me
pimp.gif

Is like those people who comment "not yeezys" on everything adidas tweet ... I'm like, why you bother ? dammit 

Wheres that guy that wanted to frankenstein his own Creams starting with the insole lmao
nerd.gif

That dude had honestly lost some cables 

pimp.gif

Is like those people who comment "not yeezys" on everything adidas tweet ... I'm like, why you bother ? dammit 

nerd.gif

That dude had honestly lost some cables 
Had to be a troll cuz that was too farfetched even for the most gone in the head person

Had to search for the quote to keep for posterity and live in NT infamy: 
 Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamjim543  

Hey guys. Got a great story on creams. Tell me what you think. Creams are my grail. Someone sold me the insoles to a pair of 11.5 crams for 85 + a pair of tricos. Totally DS.

My plan is to "build" a pair around the DS insoles. Will take the boost from a black UB pair I have. Also going to buy the PK off eBay if i can. Then i just need the cages. Either somewhere here has the cages or i take a triple white cage and have it done w some beige. I'm pretty stoked about all this,

What do you all think? Did i get a good deal? I think this will work and pretty sure I got a killer deal to build upon a pair of grails that i cant find at a reasonable price. Thoughts appreciated.

Haha word u won't hear those words from me
This newest generation slang and terminology is real neanderthal but it doesn't take SAT context for me to understand their caveman language.

Me calling something 'dope' or 'tight' sounds like I have an AARP

This newest generation slang and terminology is real neanderthal but it doesn't take SAT context for me to understand their caveman language.

Starting off a sentence with "this new generation" makes you sound like you have AARP.....

Picked up another pair of Oreo 3.0 for retail today.. Something about these that are so nice..

Last edited:
Can anyone who owns the og 93/17s and WMs comment on the fits?
I only own the WM EQT 93/17 and they fit TTS, same as my UB 3.0. It hugs your ankle differently though for sure because of the burrito tongue. Materials are premium but the part that is a little odd is at the medial toe area which has 3 materials converging (suede, mesh, and PK) and you can kind of feel the stitching around your big toe if you're wearing thin socks. Other than that, I love them.

Not sure how they fit to OG or the white 93/17

Last edited:

I went a half size up from my ub3.0 and am1 size. The issue seems to be the suede strip on the inside panel. It can make them feel a bit tight as it doesnt stretch like the rest of the knit upper. They would probably otherwise be true to size. Going half size up is just fine for me and doesnt add any unecessary length and allows for more comfort considering the inflexible width due to the suede.

tight is more of a west coast thing but I still use dope. I am old tho

tight is more of a west coast thing but I still use dope. I am old tho
I thought 'fam' and 'B' were an East coast thing but I hear it out here all the time.

'hella' has made it's way around the world but I think socal doesn't use that to describe 90% of anything like us in the Bay do.

I thought 'fam' and 'B' were an East coast thing but I hear it out here all the time.

'hella' has made it's way around the world but I think socal doesn't use that to describe 90% of anything like us in the Bay do.
Haha yea my Cali friends got me saying hella now. Fam and B are def east coast but i don't use them

you guys still say hella? I mean I see it from time to time from California NTers but didn't know if you guys still use it. We used to say it here in NYC like back in 09 but stop it. We always got new lingo

I only own the WM EQT 93/17 and they fit TTS, same as my UB 3.0. It hugs your ankle differently though for sure because of the burrito tongue. Materials are premium but the part that is a little odd is at the medial toe area which has 3 materials converging (suede, mesh, and PK) and you can kind of feel the stitching around your big toe if you're wearing thin socks. Other than that, I love them.

Not sure how they fit to OG or the white 93/17

I went a half size up from my ub3.0 and am1 size. The issue seems to be the suede strip on the inside panel. It can make them feel a bit tight as it doesnt stretch like the rest of the knit upper. They would probably otherwise be true to size. Going half size up is just fine for me and doesnt add any unecessary length and allows for more comfort considering the inflexible width due to the suede.

Thanks fam, went with my 1.0 size, hope they arent to snug

you guys still say hella? I mean I see it from time to time from California NTers but didn't know if you guys still use it. We used to say it here in NYC like back in 09 but stop it. We always got new lingo
you mean like "dead ***"?

hella will always be hella used in the bay forever and always. even 40+ yr old bay area natives have hella in their vocabulary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom