ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try having three pedals.  Toe boxes on a lot of my light colored UB's are trashed.

Been Americanized: went with the extra big Japanese SUV.
No burners or rockets. Gotta be comfortable.

Edit: cup holders are a must.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who drives in slippers to be exact my Sanuks? I can't stand stains on the back of my shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah I know it's not a huge deal for a lot of people but that's always been the case for me. With out having that extra "spring" I kind of just sink into boost over time. Not a problem in the short term, long term I'm not a fan. The price point is attractive but that doesn't factor into it for me. They just serve a different purpose and are more comfortable depending on the situation. I know a ton of heftier people and 220+ lifters like myself that generally feel the same way
I weigh 240 and I've had the exact same experience you're describing with ultra boost vs alphabounce

You guys are crazy. I'm driving whatever shoe I'm wearing. They are SHOES 

Edit: and I drive an s2k (3 petals) 
They got cars in Winterfell bro? 
nerd.gif

I wear different shoes when driving. My feet is too heavy. Heel drags are very common with my driving shoes.

You guys are crazy. I'm driving whatever shoe I'm wearing. They are SHOES 

Edit: and I drive an s2k (3 petals) 
Boost isn't the most comfortable option for me driving-wise.  I have a heavy clutch and can feel the pedal through the boost on each shift.  I prefer harder soles for spirited driving.

Last edited:
I weigh 240 and I've had the exact same experience you're describing with ultra boost vs alphabounce

I'm sure it's the case for a lot of guys that weigh more. Which is exactly why that even though I love boost, when it comes to over all comfort they don't really blow any of my other runners out of the water. Especially the ones that I've already fully broken in. I can literally wear my alpha bounces all day but I can't where my ultra boosts for more than a few hours at a time before my foot sinks in and it starts hurting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom