ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be easier to do online orders lol. Dont see the purpose of getting swamped with calls
I am guessing they do this so their website doesn't get hammered and they don't have to hear complaints about being botted.

can you elaborate so i know for the future?
@jLi119

Here is a comparison of the box labels, both size 11.  Your pic vs. my size 11 box.  And this is for all fakes for everyone else to use for legit checks
smile.gif

Top pic: FAKE

Bottom pic: REAL

1) CHN number is wrong on your box

2) Fonts on SNS, AF5756 are wrong

3) Numbers underneath the bar code are WAY off size and font wise

4) The red line coming straight down on the real pair hits the word RUNNING 

5) Shoe too low in the box on the fake pair

6) Every number in each size box is the wrong font and placed incorrectly compared to real pairs

7) "ULTRA" is more indented on the fake label.  Should be closer to the left edge of the label

Last edited:

@jLi119

Here is a comparison of the box labels, both size 11.  Your pic vs. my size 11 box.  And this is for all fakes for everyone else to use for legit checks
smile.gif

Botton pic: REAL

4) The red line coming straight down on the real pair hits the word RUNNING on the real pair

excellent - thanks alot! 

excellent - thanks alot! 
Also apparently on the fakes the "ridge" on the midsole is much more prevelent and sharp than on real pairs. Maybe @reigning can chime in with if that's true or not based on the pictures you posted

I was blown away of the selection at this store in boutique store out here in seoul...crazy how hypes things are in the US but just sits across the globe
Came back with the following
Why didn't you grab those OG NMD's? Undefeated EQT's behind your hand?

Looking forward to the other parley that is coming out.. the first uncaged version that will have a cage. Looks sweet.

@jLi119

smile.gif

Bottom pic: REAL

4) The red line coming straight down on the real pair hits the word RUNNING 

6) Every number in each size box is the wrong font and placed incorrectly compared to real pairs

7) "ULTRA" is more indented on the fake label.  Should be closer to the left edge of the label
I cosign this 

I was blown away of the selection at this store in boutique store out here in seoul...crazy how hypes things are in the US but just sits across the globe
Came back with the following
one of the reasons why i dont think we're ever really going to see a huge increase in production numbers

those Kith response trails though 
nthat.gif
 one of my favorite slept on pairs of 2016

Ordered 3 pairs of 12.5 caged Parleys hoping one would fit because of adidas' stellar quality control on sizing... but, all too tight 
mean.gif

Thanks again for stopping at 12.5, adidas.

Back
Top Bottom