ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tank's had that avatar for some time now.
Think that's what the dude was referring to.
Have seen some renewed nostalgia interest for Chapelle.
I've used the Hater's Club gif ones.

Last edited:
Tank's had that avatar for some time now.
Think that's what the dude was referring to.
Have seen some renewed nostalgia interest for Chapelle.
I've used the Hater's Club gif ones.

Could be because he released his two new stand ups.

Those old Charlie Murphy skits are some of the goats.

Was my post removed?

I guess the Clayton Bigsby reference was way over everyone's head.

Sheesh, society today is really overly sensitive man.

Y-3 website has fsr and it'll probably drop to about $180 soon with a coupon. I just picked up the white ones for 180 shipped.
U can also try here:
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr...gnEPmkPd9A1uYY_2IOOJ573WT2mAH4ugG_RoCfF3w_wcB
Yeah this is where i saw em for 208. Imma just wait it out if since they still have a FSR. Under 200 seems like a good deal. I didnt care for these til i tried em on in store at my local boutique. Very comfortable and looks great in person.

i once thought Tank's avi was Mos Def.

And Dave Chappelle's new standups on Netflix was weak. Disappointing. Like watching TYson against Holyfield.

The new specials weren't awful, they just weren't as good as his early stuff. That's always the case with standups though. I can't name a single stand up comedian who's later specials were better than their early classics.

i once thought Tank's avi was Mos Def.
And Dave Chappelle's new standups on Netflix was weak. Disappointing. Like watching TYson against Holyfield.

Good to know. Was going to look up the new vids.
That Tyson/Holyfield analogy brings up bad flashback of bunch of us getting together in hyped anticipation.

If u guys are into stand up comedy, u gotta check this dude Sebastian Maniscalco's special on showtime on demand. Dude will have u rolling

Back
Top Bottom