ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think the coolest CW of the ACE are the Grey Camo's

That heel cup is a super nice and subtle touch
same here too, grey camo is the best cw and my 2nd best is the black with white boost. the worst of all is that kith pink flamingo **** :smile:

Reps to the greedy NTers and lurkers that copped multiples on unisport yesterday! Was able to catch the cancellation restock late last night and cooked my size! Shipped this morning along with all the other orders.
nthat.gif

Shout outs to Allan from unisport for being ice cold.

Reps to the greedy NTers and lurkers that copped multiples on unisport yesterday! Was able to catch the cancellation restock late last night and cooked my size! Shipped this morning along with all the other orders.
nthat.gif

Shout outs to Allan from unisport for being ice cold.
There was a restock? Damn missed that too lol.

Bid was accepted for a size 12 in the TB's on stockx. My first time buyer code for 25 off had just expired yesterday though...oh well...only 50 bucks over retail so not too bad.

Now do I return this size 10.5 to finish line and give someone the biggest come up ever or do I wait it out to sell on Goat/Stockx.

Too late now but you could've just created a new account to get the $25 off

MCs are still 7/15, right? Just wanna make sure since I haven't been able to keep up over the last couple weeks.

Bid was accepted for a size 12 in the TB's on stockx. My first time buyer code for 25 off had just expired yesterday though...oh well...only 50 bucks over retail so not too bad.

Now do I return this size 10.5 to finish line and give someone the biggest come up ever or do I wait it out to sell on Goat/Stockx.
Too late now but you could've just created a new account to get the $25 off
Yeah you could've done this. As long as you didn't already use a code for your address, any code will work. Stockx is pretty smart with the one code per address thing. Too bad I can ask different people to use their address and hold the pair down for me lol. 

Yeah you could've done this. As long as you didn't already use a code for your address, any code will work. Stockx is pretty smart with the one code per address thing. Too bad I can ask different people to use their address and hold the pair down for me lol. 

Remember someone posted in Yzy Thread the one address limit was based on where shipped to. So after Home, use Work. But then that would screw up everyone at that address. Some people in apartments/condos might get hit.

Anyone confirm the receiving address part?

Remember someone posted in Yzy Thread the one address limit was based on where shipped to. So after Home, use Work. But then that would screw up everyone at that address. Some people in apartments/condos might get hit.

yea I live in an apartment building and I've tried all sorts of address variations (St -> Street etc) and other apartment numbers. Ended up having to just use another family member's house. StockX also checks if you've used the same payment method more than once for the coupon too.

Yes, I have personally purchased two pairs from them and had to use two different addresses to use the discount twice.

So I got my multicolour in finally and the fit is interesting. It's only slightly bigger (not a half size for sure) larger than my true UB size. It curves up slightly at the front, not at a Parley level but enough. I like a little room at the front and with the tightness at the collar I'm not afraid of it falling off. I'm going to look for some new laces, probably wax coated or leather because the retail ones are bland. 

The colour definitely pops. 

Oh yeah of course. I only use addresses of trusted friends and family that I know won't ever use StockX. They just hold down the package for me til I can pick it up from them. 

Back
Top Bottom