ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't even mad when I struck out on the black 750s but missing the cream UBs really hurt.

I still refuse to pay over retail for them.

Also, can't decide over this purchase..

Silver Ltd for $130 or Womens Grey wool for $165???
Which place is selling the silver LTD for that low? Been looking for a sz. 11 and with that price I would pull the trigger real quick.

Curious to know if anyone has had any issues with denim bleeding on to the white UBs?
Unfortunately it happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Got a bit of the denim on the tongue of the shoe and the heel cup. I used Jason Markk with some swabs and cotton balls and it looks like it got most if not all of the denim stains. 

need a size 6 for the bae in either the silver, black/purple, or all white..

anyone know where i can cop? thanks

Would pay resell on those burgundys. Good lord :smokin

Undecided between copping the navy's or waiting for creams.

Nice one mate. Don't worry about paying over retail man. At least it guarantees you a pair and you won't have to **** around looking for one.

Yeah I was indifferent when I found out the olives weren't coming stateside but when I found out those burgundy ultraboost weren't I was mad salty. I still am not completely over it even though the creams helped, makes me wonder why Adidas would leave good money on the table instead of bringing these everywhere, is there some kind of business sense to it?

Back
Top Bottom