ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NT fam - looking for these all grey upper with pink tabs for retail. Anyone know a spot? Looking for bae sizes, wmns 5 or 6. Ty!!

adidas-nmd-womens-grey-pink-by3058-1.jpg
Dont know online but my local Villa has them in stock...might want to see if yours is the same

not before they give us a handful of the terrible ATR.

The olive ATR isn't all that bad, but the tongue is just horrible.

adidas-ultra-boost-atr-mid-green-tan.jpg

The sides seem to bulge out a bit jsut wondering how do they fit? TTS?
They're pretty TTS but you could def go a half size down and be okay too in my opinion

The upper is super stretchy and forgiving so that's probably reason for the apparent bulge but was most likely just because of how I was standing to take the pic hahah

yeah looks like skeleton hands. 93/16 glow in the dark has same image too I think. Halloween theme? :lol:

at first I thought it was the Toronto Raptors logo then I was like wait, Bait isn't Canada based lol

The thread has slowed down because the notification system is trash. It's a turn off. Can you adjust it niketalk higher uppers?

I've gotten used to it but it was an adjustment, I just go to the subscriptions page more often now instead

Honestly I'm fine with everything except the missing picture gallery. Unless you have someone who's extremely on-point with Page 1, what are people supposed to do...request pics every few pages?

yeah I miss the photo gallery at the top. I'm ok with no new post buttons, I can just easily F5. The new post button was constantly breaking anyway

Back
Top Bottom