ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1266.JPG
Comfy waiting for din tai fung

my predators from prodirect are on their way. I hope I don't regret cancelling my futbol motion pair for $300

I doubt those black Kith ones are mids. Don't count on it being anything but a runway shoe.

Congratulations on the guys who picked up their ugly *** beloved predators (j/k). Win win for you guys, especially with such a limited release.

Florida, hope you guys get as much love as we did here in Houston. Stay safe!

Side note: I stopped by gas station to pick up Gatorade and protein bar for my 6 hour licensing exam at the testing center and car stalled out (dead starter probably). Worst damn luck, but I made it to the exam on time. Now waiting on a tow. Thank goodness for AAA.

The black Kith shoes are 100% some sort of adidas Consortium shoe. You can clearly see the Consortium tongue tag. Can't tell 100% what model it is though, but the sole does make it look similar to UB ATR Mid

Anyone have any leads for a size 10-11 pair of MC 2.0's any condition? A friend of mine has been on the hunt forever, hopefully you guys can help out.

IMG_5264.JPG
For those who have painted and dyed the midsoles, ever try it without paint? Does it turn copper after a few wears?

After two layers of dye, Laceless ultra Boost not looking too bad.

IMG_5264.JPG
For those who have painted and dyed the midsoles, ever try it without paint? Does it turn copper after a few wears?

no idea with Angelus..
i used Dark Knight and been beating on it for 6+mos. now with no problems of cracking nor fading whatsoever..

IMG_5264.JPG

Dont have info on customizing but I am definitely interested in the fit on these? Is the knit snug?

Don't think the profit is gonna be that good in Europe, and definitely not in Sweden since they've been sitting for days.
Well Unisport already shipped 2 hours after I ordered them.
Seen sale post for the predator ub on fb groups. I do hope whoever wants to wear them gets them for retail.

For anybody heading to Korea, Hot-T in Gangnam has MC 2.0s sitting still. EQTs in every cw since the milled leathers also sitting.

Unpride UB with shrimp in the McDonald's burger

IMG_20170909_000506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom