ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AM4’s fit tts imo. More baggy like the 3.0’s at the toes bur not as stretchy primeknit and tight around the ankles.

Tracking on FedEx said they delivered my Bait eqt from Barneys restock since 6pm but Nobody knock on my door at all? How come they delivered?

Did it need signature confirmation? Did you receive package?
It’s not signature confirmation. I waited. And then I keep checking the tracking until it just updated and show delivered they said “left at front door” but I checked everywhere in my building unless somebody took it when they dropped it.

Sounds like a question best suited for FedEx....

in other news, i just went on ADC for the first time in a long time and there are sooo many Boosts in stock.. holy cow..
ATRs, like a dozen uncaged and some reg 3.0s dam.. so many boosts can be had at retail!

For anyone who's used them before, is wiggle a bit... what's the word? Flaky?

I ordered the utility blacks on 10/12, but my order isn't even at the 'Processed' stage yet.

Despite that, when I check the order status on the website, it has my expected date of delivery as yesterday???

Is some of this an overseas thing? I mean, it shouldn't take 2 wks+ to even process an order, right?

I ordered the utility blacks on 10/12, but my order isn't even at the 'Processed' stage yet.

Despite that, when I check the order status on the website, it has my expected date of delivery as yesterday???

Is some of this an overseas thing? I mean, it shouldn't take 2 wks+ to even process an order, right?
I ordered on the 13th, my utility blacks came last Friday

My pair were delivered today to the Seattle area. Ordered 10/11.

Well those 2 posts don't exactly make me feel awesome.:lol:

Did they ever send you tracking info? I've gotten no tracking info at all.

ordered on the 13th..
email confirmation on the 13th..
email tracking info on the 14th..
delivered on the 23rd..

i say have a chat with them..

Just got through with their online chat support.

Them:
"We're experiencing system issues where some product's are not available despite being shown on the product page. Our IT team are working hard to resolve this. I'm afraid your order has become stuck within our system so this will need to be cancelled as we cannot fulfil this. Apologies about this"

My response:
"Wait, so the order was canceled?
But I was charged, correct?"

His response:

"This isn't cancelled yet as this is stuck within our system. I can cancel the order now in which a full refund will be issued."

Oh well...:frown:

Last edited:
AE02DE2F-0203-4EA0-8113-19F0053B9A71.jpeg

What's good gents ?
Whatever happened to your associate in Miami? Did you ever meet up with the guy to see what he had in stock?

+1
I got made fun of in high school in the early 90's because we weren't any where near wealthy.
The local kids would laugh at me because my mom had saved up to get my a pair of Jordans for Christmas.
I can imagine the douche bag kids today....

Man, looking back, I was crazy excited when my parents saved up to buy me a pair of Team Jordan shoes. Not the Jordan signature line, the Jumpman line. Kids these days would probably laugh at that.

These here:
Jordan-Jumpman-Pro-Quick-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom