ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOLOL just found out through email that i had a bid accepted on stockx , november why u do dis.... also got the DBs from sivas. It's the higher end of 'retail' but whatever, i needed them.

got bait eqt for 232$ close enough....

LOLOL just found out through email that i had a bid accepted on stockx , november why u do dis.... also got the DBs from sivas. It's the higher end of 'retail' but whatever, i needed them.

got bait eqt for 232$ close enough....

ADC US is Nov 20 10 am est for DBs.
If no splash, then will be gone in flash like the purecontrol this morning. That SVD pricing was just out if this world.

http://thewebster.us/shop/catalog/p...rs/?siteID=W9MhUk6cl28-WqAo05BffPEzxrKmp8Xhfw

731117C9-851A-469B-9F8F-56584C3C2348.png

If you're looking to flip them, then yes. It will only appeal to die hard soccer fans.

alot of fb chat comments , people think DB boost is trash. I dont think many people would understand the accelerator silhouette honestly . They will try to resell because of DB though. I'm surprised the am4ldn resell for retail. Maybe the initial days of release they were high but since then a few people have commented selling for retail. VAT does kill .... my cousin is in london right now and am4ldn's came out to like 280$ on ADUK. was steep for me .... and the funky sizing too, didn't wanna brick myself.

Back
Top Bottom