ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty interesting that they restocking some good CWs. Maybe the pride inikis were just a taste of restocks to come.

image1 (1).JPG
image2 (1).JPG
image1 (5).JPG
image1 (2).JPG
image1 (3).JPG
image1 (4).JPG
So.... last week Sportsshoes restocked a size 10.5 Oreos. I wasn't planning on starting Xmas shopping this early but that was my brother's size and for the price after the VAT refund I couldn't pass up the deal. I was super excited and then I received this in the mail. They really sent me a pairs of used, dirty, fakes lol. I've ordered from them several times so I know they're legit, but I'm assuming someone pulled a fast one on them and returned fakes without them noticing. I just don't understand how they didn't even bother to check them. Its obvious how dirty they are. They're not even good fakes either smh.

image1 (1).JPG
image2 (1).JPG
image1 (5).JPG
image1 (2).JPG
image1 (3).JPG
image1 (4).JPG
So.... last week Sportsshoes restocked a size 10.5 Oreos. I wasn't planning on starting Xmas shopping this early but that was my brother's size and for the price after the VAT refund I couldn't pass up the deal. I was super excited and then I received this in the mail. They really sent me a pairs of used, dirty, fakes lol. I've ordered from them several times so I know they're legit, but I'm assuming someone pulled a fast one on them and returned fakes without them noticing. I just don't understand how they didn't even bother to check them. Its obvious how dirty they are. They're not even good fakes either smh.

Wow. :sick:

IMG_3615.jpg IMG_3616.jpg IMG_3617.jpg IMG_3618.jpg Just got the 4.0 from Baitme.com. Is the glue on the heel cup always this messy? Not sure if it's just more noticeable on the blk/blk or if I'm just being too picky?

Yeah...adidas is terrible with messy glue stains. Pisses me off for a 180 shoe but whatevs. I could take off my burgs and snap some shots of that bad glue job right now.

Well at least I know I wont have to spend money on any UBs until next year because all the 4.0s Ive seen are extra trash. I mean if people like them that's cool but the 4.0 definitely lost everything that made me love the 1.0.

lol with all the potential lost in UB 4.0 sale because of the 1.0 UB restock leak and also Stormzy incident. Think Adidas will be mad at YM?

Back
Top Bottom