ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B275962F-70E2-4B31-8AE9-9DCF00E7BC1A.jpeg
Haven’t worn in a min busted them out for the game tonight

5D999ECE-F93B-4C5F-B491-0A39EE8D83C5.png

Sorry to break up the party on everyone’s excitement on the cream UB restock a year from now. However does anyone have details on these? Reallyyyy want these

Anyone know what the stock numbers look like on the a16+ for tomorrow’s drop? U think they will be hard to cop?

^^ arent those womens? not bad not great but not bad

Man i think in 8-10months people are going to be wishing they picked up the packers mids at or below retail.. priced dipped on those..making me thinking about picking one up as an investment lol .hmm....

god i should have taught myself the /// jig ..been too busy wh work and too tired at nights for this mes.. Nov is really taking its toll on me! haha

Sorry if this got ask a lot, how the fit for A 16+ ultraboost? Should I go half down? I normally wear UB in 8 NMD pk in7.5 Thanks.

Was mentioned couple pages back.

They run long and narrow. And sizing is pretty tricky depending how narrow/wide your feet are. If narrow, one can go half size down from their UB size.
Prob stay TTS for wide footers.

I'm a US 10 for UB 1.0 and 3.0, a US10 for my Ace16+ volts fit well with almost a thumb space at toebox, width was tight at first.

I had a query that was not answered previously, where i'm not sure if the newer pure controls are as tight as the first few Ace16+ PC(volts,core blacks, TW)
Anyone can share their experience on this?

Anyone know what the stock numbers look like on the a16+ for tomorrow’s drop? U think they will be hard to cop?
I think it ll be an easy cop. PurrControl Clay sat, these will be too. Not alot of boost models are selling out instantly anymore.

Back
Top Bottom