ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went in for a TTS Multi. Half down from my 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 UB sizing. I kind of just wanted to see what they were all about because the sizing seems all over the place. Unless I fall for them in person, I'm likely returning.

Anyone know the fit on these? Are they the same as the Ace 16 or a different fit?

If they are like the Ace 16 Pure Control Clays or Champagnes, you'll want to go TTS for wide feet or half down if you have narrow feet.

You will not want to size up at all. They will feel huge.

If they are like the Ace 16 Pure Control Clays or Champagnes, you'll want to go TTS for wide feet or half down if you have narrow feet.

You will not want to size up at all. They will feel huge.

Thank you! I wear 12.5 (perfect snugness) in 1.0 core black - what would be the best fit you think with these? 12 or 12.5?

Grabbed the Blacks first but had to jump thru hoops to get the multi to add to cart. Pretty surprised the Multi hasn't sold out yet

Thank you! I wear 12.5 (perfect snugness) in 1.0 core black - what would be the best fit you think with these? 12 or 12.5?

"Perfect snugness" is subjective. I think you would be fine with either. I'd opt for a 12 just based on length though.

I wear a US11 in the 1.0. A 10.5 in the Ace still leaves me some room near my toes. I tried on an 11 and I was sliding back and forth in the shoe.

Grabbed the Blacks first but had to jump thru hoops to get the multi to add to cart. Pretty surprised the Multi hasn't sold out yet

many more pairs available than other colors. Also it's the case of 'saving bullets' for other releases again this weekend i think. Last weekend was worse though

Still hopeful that the LUX are going to be as calm as the past few collab and ltd releases this past month.

I'm already messing around on GOAT trying to get the solebox mids for under retail when they technically already are. :lol:

got the multis off pds since they are under retail and cheap shipping to me. on top of that, my teals just reached my forwarder's warehouse so expecting two mail drops next week. excited!

Hopefully somebody can help me out here. Having an issue with a pair of kicks I bought. Seller said he would exchange them for me. Do I still file a claim on paypal or can I just ship them back and if he doesnt send another pair then file a claim? Never dealt with this before.

Trying to decide if I should get these for $138 shipped on ADC... hmmm

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 11.45.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 11.45.50 AM.png
    512.1 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom