ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boy, Solebox Mid came in. Glad i went .5 sz up. perfect width with a little room on the toes !! so fire, need to find another pair below retail to stock.

Boy, Solebox Mid came in. Glad i went .5 sz up. perfect width with a little room on the toes !! so fire, need to find another pair below retail to stock.

i was going to post up a review also. i got mine yesterday and i'm satisfied for going TTs (.5) down on my 1.0/2.0 , but same as my 3.0 UB sizing. The knit on all three Mids are different with RTT probably feeling the 'tightest' but as some have said already the collar on the packer is looser and once they are on foot, i think it's a looser (relatively) speaking fit than the RTT. They curl up , when not on feet for whatever reason, but TTS for me was a good length.

Just saw a girl on my ig post a pic of 4.0s and I must say that toe box is looking mighty right I think we’re all gunna be happy with these

Any thoughts on folks who copped early 4.0 pairs that can compare the fit to previous generations?

Black ace 16s are sold out on ADC. Hopefully my pair comes in sometime next week with Thanksgiving & Black Friday going on.

Solebox came in today and I think they are really nice in person. I was pretty much on the fence from all the internet pictures, but IRL it's a darn nice shoes I think. So glad I copped.

Attachments

• solebox ub.jpeg
    solebox ub.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom