ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone here get the Air Max 270? How do they compare to the Ultra Boost?

Completely different shoe. The forefoot foam is simple but comfortable and the airbag in the heel is reeeally nice but it does lift the heel up quite a bit. There's no response in the cushion like boost, not that that's a bad thing. Just a solid, comfy shoe.

But in terms of "overall" comfort...I'd say UB>EQT>270>INIKI>NMD

chalk 4.0s are fire
is that a chalk sole or white sole?
DYlMk2dV4AEwYdv.jpg

Yeah that color for sure. Or the olive one since im a sucker for olive colorways. Why not cop off nike, try em out for a few days or something then return em if you dont like it.

That's probably what I'm going to do. I just wanted some opinions from those who have tried them.

Anyone whose ever ordered from JD Sports, have they ever shipped to the wrong province/state? I caught on my tracking that it says shipping to NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - Toronto - CANADA even though I clearly have Ontario in both my shipping and billing address. I've emailed them and tweeted at them since it's just in the "shipping information received" stage. Their FAQs state they don't change shipping addresses after the order is confirmed but this should be a special case since they messed up, correct?

Trying to decide which Trail HU should I get as my first HU... :emoji_thinking: been debating between MC, Nude or Black Holi...

Leaning towards that but that cost the most of the 3 too :lol:

Fair, haha. But if you're going to be paying resell I think there's only a $20 or $30 difference, right? Depending on the size I guess. I tried to get all 3 from the Holi pack but my most coveted was the chalk coral because I'm Indian and the colourway most reflects the Holi festival but I was trying to get the black pair too because it would be the easiest to wear and I could put the chalk coral on ice (slash stunt on Instagram, haha). If you're just getting them to flex or to have a pair of the Trail HUs in your collection, go with the cheapest.

That being said, I hate paying resell and the only two things I've done that for are a pair of Wool 1.0 UBs and the Reigning Champ 1.0s.

Fair, haha. But if you're going to be paying resell I think there's only a $20 or $30 difference, right? Depending on the size I guess. I tried to get all 3 from the Holi pack but my most coveted was the chalk coral because I'm Indian and the colourway most reflects the Holi festival but I was trying to get the black pair too because it would be the easiest to wear and I could put the chalk coral on ice (slash stunt on Instagram, haha). If you're just getting them to flex or to have a pair of the Trail HUs in your collection, go with the cheapest.

That being said, I hate paying resell and the only two things I've done that for are a pair of Wool 1.0 UBs and the Reigning Champ 1.0s.

If I buy it, I would most definitely wear it. All 3 I like the most of all Trail HU. Price difference right now is MC is right around $389 in StockX and Black Holi is $444 for 9.5 so $55 difference. Pale Nude is in between.

If I buy it, I would most definitely wear it. All 3 I like the most of all Trail HU. Price difference right now is MC is right around $389 in StockX and Black Holi is $444 for 9.5 so $55 difference. Pale Nude is in between.

I don't love the cage of the MCs. And for me (obviously a little more bias), the Holi pack in general has a much better story. One, the understated multicolour as the liner is awesome because you have the colour attached but not visible unless the shoes are off. Two, having equality and the word "world" (sansaar) in Hindi is awesome. World Equality. The embroidery looks so much better with the mix of Hindi and English. White text on black to me is the most visually appealing of the pack. I'd say throw an offer of $400 or so on Stockx. Pairs are being shipped.

Back
Top Bottom