ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't love the cage of the MCs. And for me (obviously a little more bias), the Holi pack in general has a much better story. One, the understated multicolour as the liner is awesome because you have the colour attached but not visible unless the shoes are off. Two, having equality and the word "world" (sansaar) in Hindi is awesome. World Equality. The embroidery looks so much better with the mix of Hindi and English. White text on black to me is the most visually appealing of the pack. I'd say throw an offer of $400 or so on Stockx. Pairs are being shipped.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I read the hindu word on the black pear is "world" so it made me want it more.

definite yes for me b/c I like all my Terrexes (esp when it rains). CW feels a little Asics-y, which I also like.

Chalk pearl/grey 4.0 came in.
IMG_8561.jpg
IMG_8562.jpg
IMG_8555.jpg

What’s up NT? Can anyone offer any recommendations for some of the better consignment/sneaker shops in the Seattle and Vancouver areas? Thank you.

Definitely in for those Keiths. My Norse terrex get a ton of use living in the PNW so it’ll be good to give them a break. Was even thinking about doubling up on the Norse but these will be had instead.

so JD shipped the Clima.. and i also have the 4.0 TB.. thus, i find it redudant to keep both predominantly black pair.. which would you keep..?

so JD shipped the Clima.. and i also have the 4.0 TB.. thus, i find it redudant to keep both predominantly black pair.. which would you keep..?
Based off looks only, id say keep the 4.0, looks more like a true TB if thats what youre looking for. With that being said, id like to try on the clima first and see how it feels before getting rid of it in favor of the 4.0 if comfort plays a role at all in your decision.

Anybody got a link to the parley nmd on adc? Can't find it on their site no more for some reason. Pretty sure I saw a FSR sitting like last week.

Anybody got a link to the parley nmd on adc? Can't find it on their site no more for some reason. Pretty sure I saw a FSR sitting like last week.
They posted it and then put a release date of 3/30 and pulled it again.

Back
Top Bottom