ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not boost. i'm sure there's a 4D forum, but what if there's boost instead of 4D?
https_%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fadidas-zx-4000-4d-sample-1.jpg
Perhaps a colored boost like charcoal would be a nice touch. or white boost with colored outsole.

Been a long minute and hundreds of pages since checked in Boost Thread. Hope the Regulars all good. Trended more toward specialty Boost shoe releases like Yeezy, Pharrells and Collabs this past year. Nike Air and Jordan brand also came back with a vengence on my wallet.
There are a couple Ultra Boost colorways coming soon that caught my attention. See what happens. In the meantime, finally completed a set been working on for awhile. Last Ebay discount code was clutch. Size availability was starting to disappear so manned up and bought best fair value price.

Kith Copa 17.1 Ultra Boost Cobra. Focused on apparel first release so missed out. Picked up the other two colorways retail release. Went true to size and the kangaroo leather makes for exact width with about half thumb extra length. Bought quite a few soccer x Boost models past few years.

IMG_3406.JPG
IMG_3407.JPG

Solid collection right there, mate. Only have the black copas at the moment and it was you who helped out with a link back then.
Grateful for that, my man.

Solid collection right there, mate. Only have the black copas at the moment and it was you who helped out with a link back then.
Grateful for that, my man.
Damn, that was the soccer website right? The cobras are so amazing. Finally got around to unds'ing mine earlier this year and I've thrown them into the rotation since. Also swapped out to the rope laces to match my kith mids a little more.

Back
Top Bottom