ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0BDBC3EF-495F-44BB-8861-30D063397B98.jpeg
Apologies if this has been posted.

https://akindofguise.com/product/akog-ultra-boost/

Adidas sales for boost related models have been increasing quarter over quarter for several years now and they’re expanding the use of it into more models at varying price points. It’s more similar to how Nike AIR expanded. Boost is not limited or exclusive any longer which impacts people who want to wear something the masses aren’t.

It’s absolutely not dead, quiet the opposite if you’re measuring sales which means more people are buying them.

Also take into account Nike is pushing React and now Zoomx hard, these are direct competition for boost technology.
You’re absolutely wrong. Because 3god isn’t wearing them it means nobody is which in turn means Boost is dead lol.

Adidas sales for boost related models have been increasing quarter over quarter for several years now and they’re expanding the use of it into more models at varying price points. It’s more similar to how Nike AIR expanded. Boost is not limited or exclusive any longer which impacts people who want to wear something the masses aren’t.

It’s absolutely not dead, quiet the opposite if you’re measuring sales which means more people are buying them.

Also take into account Nike is pushing React and now Zoomx hard, these are direct competition for boost technology.

You two are having two completely different conversations

it's dead among "sneakerheads"

Is 187 for the nmd ts1 mita decent or hold out for deeper sales? Not exactly flying off shelves but size 13 is becoming kind of scarce.

Edit nevermind with shipping it comes to 200 which is retail. Only at sneaker politics could a 15% off coupon make a shoe retail. If anyone knows where to find the ts1 under retail please chime in.

Last edited:
Liking those AKOG's more and more...
I think they'd be really sick as a laceless model, as I've already noted. At the very least, throw on some shorter laces.

The silo looks nice as ****. The clown sized lacing brings down the promo shots.

Is 187 for the nmd ts1 mita decent or hold out for deeper sales? Not exactly flying off shelves but size 13 is becoming kind of scarce.

Edit nevermind with shipping it comes to 200 which is retail. Only at sneaker politics could a 15% off coupon make a shoe retail. If anyone knows where to find the ts1 under retail please chime in.

Yeah I want to hold out for a sale, but bigger sizes I feel like will be a ***** down the line.

118$ shipped. these run small?

they know who they are ho ho ho 8)

I think Pure Boosts run TTS length wise, but maybe a little narrow. With a primeknit upper TTS might be fine, but in my Palace Pure Boost the toebox had a really stiff material and was super uncomfortable up there.

IMG_6469.JPG

Newest Boost pickup! Been looking for a pair for a good minute, won an eBay auction for $115 shipped, these are absolutely GORGEOUS in person fam, probably the best 3.0 released.
Very underrated. What was the website where you sell shoes again?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom