ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas-pod-bape-neighborhood-2.jpg

UNDERWATER SQUAD

Final clima MiAdidas came in:
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 2.39.12 PM.png

Wish it didn't have the talc cross stitch otherwise this would be one of my top UBs.
Wonder if you could take some sort of paint or marker over the talc specs? It’s a minuscule amount so it could be unnoticeable

Siva OGs came in and length is tts for me 12.5 so I don’t know what to think anymore.

... glad this’ll be my last adidas purchase for a good long while... hopefully 3Ms December 2019 announcement is coming.

After two weeks and leaving two messages on their voicemail APB finally just emailed me back and said

A3C03E66-16E6-4F5C-A88C-6BF585B26806.png

What the **** does this even mean? How is my order still processing two weeks later?

Concepts just sent me an email saying that they cancelled my order (they were the Creams) . Are there other places still carrying the creams or the OG ? Thanks

Concepts just sent me an email saying that they cancelled my order (they were the Creams) . Are there other places still carrying the creams or the OG ? Thanks
A few adidas stores by me still had a handful of pairs of creams

Are there any differences in the new creams? Is the sizing still larger, or true to other UBs? MSRP is $200?

Back
Top Bottom