ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW, am I alone in feeling like I'm giving in when I buy at SX? I mean, I won't pretend -- I've sold like 50 items there the last year, but I honestly don't think I've bought more than a couple of shoes...

I am so pissed because of Concepts ...it took them a week to tell me the Creams were not available anymore (after telling me two days earlier that my order was confirmed smh ). Checking this afternoon at the Adidas Store in Orlando but pretty sure they won’t have them !

BTW, am I alone in feeling like I'm giving in when I buy at SX? I mean, I won't pretend -- I've sold like 50 items there the last year, but I honestly don't think I've bought more than a couple of shoes...

I've sold a lot of stuff on StockX and have bought nothing lol. I know some people are turned off by some of the stories regarding alleged fakes passing their authentication "process" and some just don't like the high shipping rates. Personally, I'm in more of a downsizing phase right now so doing more selling than buying.

Really bump the OG runs tight :frown:. I guess I'll send them back.

Anybody know the sizing on UB Kinfolk? Is it the same as UB Undftd? It's pretty frustrating trying to figure out the sizing over and over again.

Pump fake sellouts notwithstanding, surprised they even moved this fast.
E1686C9C-D6BE-493D-ABBD-5024ECE345FC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom