ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F85196F1-0BD1-4CEB-8BB3-2BDCB3CA997B.jpeg
This is what I think of when I see the 2019 cage

Oh ****, you meant the stripes on the upper :rofl: my bad

I agree about *those* stripes. If it had a solid upper and no cage or something better there the 19s wouldn't be too bad.
Something in the direction of solarBOOST, really love what they did with those.

Yeah man lol. The knit is clearly what I was referring to. And to think - those other clowns were calling me the slow one. :lol:

I really like the way the 19's look. Yall trippin. They finally changed the design and everyone hating. Upper seems softer and the boost looks fatter, sole seems thicker so they wont wear out fast and crack like all previous UB's. Whats not to like?
Looks like standard rubber, missing Continental rubber.

Adidas with that quick price match on the mids refund. Y'all da real mvp.

Before someone asks for the reference number...they screwed up something else of mine so this was their way to make it right in the mean time (since they've already given me two twenty percent discounts for the inconvenience).

So question for those with these new re-release creams. How would you honesty say they fit compared to wool grey 1.0s? Same? or smaller? I found wool grey to fit TTS for me. I know these new creams are also wool like the greys and should fit the same but keep hearing different things about this new batches sizing. Any insight would be much appreciated as usual.

Back
Top Bottom