ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you live in a town that has an adidas originals store or some kind of boutique, I'd definitely check there. Online stock may be gone, but in store stock seems to be plentiful

good idea! i actually found cream 1.0s in store about a week after release...thanks for reminding me,gonna head out and see if they have em

Can someone do me a favor and post a pic of Huangs with a white lace swap? I'm debating copping and swapping out the stock red laces for these white laces with gold tips I have.

Not feeling the Eddie's.. dunno. Maybe its the matted looking toe and heel cap? Just not overall sleek looking.

Same here... that durabuck texture reminds me of the stuff they use on GR jordan retros. They should have used the tongue suede throughout.

These things are really nice

9C42FA9B-F611-4594-84D6-1EC117A7A9DB.jpeg

Interesting that they used 4.0 knit for the ankle area

C9A5E042-A1BB-437F-A909-894FB53CBD2B.jpeg

**** it I went ahead and ordered the kinfolk off concepts. I told myself I wouldn't but they had my size and I could deal with $150 total.

They'll probably drop lower in the next couple of months now

**** it I went ahead and ordered the kinfolk off concepts. I told myself I wouldn't but they had my size and I could deal with $150 total.

They'll probably drop lower in the next couple of months now
still seeing them for $200 on there. is there a code?

Chicago fam. Notre just put out the Bape collab including the UB. Posted about an hour ago.

https://www.instagram.com/notre/p/Bt1Fz-4g-iy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1o860igsyrcmd
Not sure if I should be mad over the fact I already paid resell. Or just give it the shoulder shrug since they probably don't have a 12.5 and I'm stuck at work 70 minutes away from the north side for another 50 minutes.

Do you know if they dropped the CNY's? I should hit the shops for those, get a feeling they are probably still available.

Not sure if I should be mad over the fact I already paid resell. Or just give it the shoulder shrug since they probably don't have a 12.5 and I'm stuck at work 70 minutes away from the north side for another 50 minutes.

Do you know if they dropped the CNY's? I should hit the shops for those, get a feeling they are probably still available.
They dropped Eddies online (sold out now), may wanna hit them up to see if they have pairs in store.

They dropped Eddies online (sold out now), may wanna hit them up to see if they have pairs in store.

they announced in store FCFS for them on IG before that online release, so they were probably leftovers. there were only like 8 pairs.

Eddie huangs came in as well. Similar results to some, def they run .5sz big. I would recommend going 3.0 size on these.

The insole is this nylon material I haven't seen in any UB yet. I thought it was leather at first because it had the same sensation. Might put a regular UB insole in as it is kind of slippery.

See a few posts that people went down .5 on the Eddie Huang CNYs. I’m a TTS 11, but an 11.5 in every ultraboost. My only 4.0s are the 5th year Annis which are also an 11.5. Sizing help? Is this a universal .5 down shoe?

See a few posts that people went down .5 on the Eddie Huang CNYs. I’m a TTS 11, but an 11.5 in every ultraboost. My only 4.0s are the 5th year Annis which are also an 11.5. Sizing help? Is this a universal .5 down shoe?
They feel like climas. so if you have a pair of those, I'd go with that size. I tried both .5sz down and my 1.0/2.0 UB size and they feel similar but with 1.0/2.0 UB size I know I'll have to tie my shoes to have that lockdown feel.

Back
Top Bottom