ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you guys think of the UB 19? Just got an email about them, and I'm kind of digging the black grey and cyan version.

I still haven’t gotten around to trying them. Been tempted a few times but just never pulled the trigger. I’ll probably grab one at some point.

If you are thinking about grabbing them though I’d wait for heavy clearance or check StockX. You should be able to grab them for well below retail.

716E33D3-059E-4A57-BB62-21357F5CDE9E.jpeg

39492C39-9DB2-498C-BEB3-CE8E38E8188E.jpeg

16EA32A8-8C24-4F79-9130-FCF550CBB8B2.jpeg

would love that UBs Payaso Packer in the collection.. but as mentioned, probably won't even wear it.. and surely won't pay that crazy resale price on SX..

Has anyone been forced to go up a full size on UBs? More specifically the 2.0s... I can’t find my size to save my life and a full size up is all I can find. I’m a TTS 12 but usually get a 12.5 in UBs

Has anyone been forced to go up a full size on UBs? More specifically the 2.0s... I can’t find my size to save my life and a full size up is all I can find. I’m a TTS 12 but usually get a 12.5 in UBs
Haha...my only 2.0 is a 13 and I also prefer 12.5 in UB's.

It's gonna be long man. I don't care all that much about too much length though the sliding around is annoying. But yeah, it's going to be long.

Haha...my only 2.0 is a 13 and I also prefer 12.5 in UB's.

It's gonna be long man. I don't care all that much about too much length though the sliding around is annoying. But yeah, it's going to be long.

Man I appreciate the honesty lol. Sucks being a 12.5 because it’s so hard to find and it seems like a lot of the releases lately haven’t even dropped that size at all.

Do you have a wide foot or something? Length-wise, I always felt 2.0s ran a half size big so I size down.

adidas has 33% off almost items on their website. You can even use the promote code for sale items (e.g., ultraboost). And Ebates has 6% cash back for adidas. Today is a good day with adidas.

Back
Top Bottom